• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your Funniest Moments In StarCraft II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I just had a blast playing a relatively short game with some friends and here's what happened. It was so hilarious. I was random and happen to get Terran while my buddy on the other team random and got zerg. I started early gas as well as the ghost academy and I accidentally built an extra ghost academy, so instead of canceling it, I went with it and let it finish. Then I got 2 ghosts along with 2 nukes with cloak and sent it over to my friends newly built expansion with spine crawlers and simultaneously nuked the expansion mineral line along with the area near the choke point and caught all but 2 drones.

We both started laughing hysterically on skype and I don't know what happened next, but that was a good night, oh man , that was a good night.

What are your funniest moments in SC2? How did it happen?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
This looks like an exact clone of the one thread on gamefaqs...

My funniest moments never stop comming cause there are so many crappy maps one can only laugh. Most of them forget that players start at 1 and so remove allies units, others fail to spawn stuff and some do not even ally you. People should not even submit a map until basic stuff like that is done.

Level 13
In a 2v2 game the other of our opponents didn't build any detectors, so I pretty much destroyed his SCVs with Infestors... However even after that he didn't build any detectors so I kept on destroying him with Infestors.

Last edited:
Level 40
This game was up there:

m7kPD.jpg

Yay diamond 4v4 AT against bronze leaguers or something.

Level 40
Look at the minimap and my control groups. I had 34 Orbital Commands and Orange had about 28 (which we saved up full energy on). Basically, it was our first placement match so we knew they would be terrible (somewhere between bronze and gold), so we decided to go mass Ghost/Battlecruiser/<two other units I forget> and when we still steamrolled them but they refused to leave we decided to farm achievements instead of just killing them. One of them we (me and Orange) both needed was Mule X-Ing, so we massed Orbital Commands and used them to deny mining at our opponents' expansions. Finally once there was only one of them left in a base with a few cannons, we decided to drop planetary fortresses and spam repair with hundreds of Mules and SCVs.

Notice how my Idle Workers are **: It only displays up to 99.

(We won, naturally. Blue was their last player: I was green (also the active player on the screenshot, so green on the minimap), brutality (a friend of mine) was Orange, and my other teammates were Burden (yellow) and another friend of mine (don't remember which) as white.

Level 13
Maybe that one 2v2 match I played with my dear 2v2 partner. There was this one named as WhiteRa, he definetly wasn't that WhiteRa who he could be. So... I mentioned that to him and he started this typical "Well, you are so gonna be owned anyways you noobs.".

Well, we owned the game pretty hard and we slain easily their army and then we didn't let the enemy get out from the their starting location. We prolonged the game as long as possible until we trolled out this fake WhiteRa. We had fun :3

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
The other day I was doing 3v3 medium comp stomps (cause they are like impossible to lose and did not feel like losing) and my ally was getting owned by the usual first tripple rush the AI does.

I decided to send my massive army of marines and maurders to level one of the AI. My ally then has the cheek to call me a noob team member... I whiped out their base (only medium AI lol) and fell back and he was still moaning that I should play single player cause he failed to hold with another ally the AIs first push... I take it he never did see my 15 3v3 insane wins in a row.

Never underestimate the enjoyment to be had at medium AI level. With any skill you can literally solo it while you get to see people doing really stupid stuff.

Other stupid but funny things I saw that day...
Someone decided to spam in marines against the AI, unupgraded, no shield no stim. Ofcourse he ended up with stupid losses.
Someone dropped after losing 1-2 workers from the second AI attack wave.
Someone only managed to make 4 stalkers with 5 zealots in a game where I had 20 stalkers and zealots and 3 colossus (not counting losses).
People called me a noob for doing nothing as protoss when I warp droped the AI and bulldozed them all in 2 minutes with 20 stalkers and 40 zealots with 3 weapons.

Those people mut be idiots, dont call somone a n00b until the game is done.

I just played a hilarious 1v1. i went 4gate into reboxpand with a transition from immortals to colossi fairly early. my opponnet terran insisted on 1basing me and hitting me repeatedly with bioballs and medis. he continually wasted his army and didnt switch to a counter mech build against my colossi/stalker/sentry/voidray at any point in the game, i annhialated his base, but he had lifted off a CC i didnt see, ispent about 3 minutes searching for him while he continually called me a n00b and said i had no skill :D

i managed to have 3 expansions and twice his army early on. i also had HTs by the end.

then i faced off against him in a round of battlecraft and beat him 1v2 (i was the one) and he totally nerdraged :D it was awesome. i think he reported me :D

'twas a gg. this was like last week.

Level 27
Once when I was playing 2vs2 placement match long time ago, I was terran and some kind was zerg. So he said he rushes. About after 4-6 minutes of game he sends some bunch of zerglings (like 10 of them!). He gets owned, obviously. Then enemies attack me, I ask him to help since I could defend from like bunch of marauders and hellions alone, but I got owned, while when they attacked he just screamed "Go play barbie you noob!". So I fleed with some structures to his base, but he just kep screaming about noobs and barbies, so he didn't even played, just typed this junk and got wasted too.

That's why +16 in a multiplayer RTS game is used not to protect the children, but to protect other players from children.

Level 22
My funniest moment was one newb decided to make hidden buildings in my base as protoss and when I revealed it he quit on the 3rd minute. The first time I have humiliated myself to that once photon rush that I countered but lost so much economy. The one I lost was fun, anti-gravity and shoot with phoenixes on my tank, crazy repair on the tank, he fails to kill it etc.

Level 12
In one of my first 1v1 placement matches I capped both of my enemies gas and he raged for 5 mins that he "couldn't harvest teh green shit" and ultimately rage quit. I was terran. I think he simply forgot what the building looks like for a protoss.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
You know the third mission of Zeratul? On Aiur? I decided to do some cleansing, hopefully getting a feat in the end. This is the result. I only couldn't kill an Overlord, it is in a range that does not allow me to Psi Storm it more than once.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Level 9
That's not hard. You just need Mules to constantly repait the Vikings... that mission with purifier was not hard, just required quick thinking...

My funniest moments in Starcraft are comments like these! Especially in games when it's 2 v 5 or something (Star Battle) and the enemies say "well it's easier with only you two" as they get brutally owned. Love it!

Level 23
Necropost, I hope not.

My funniest moment must have been when me and my 2 mates were playing a ladder game, and suddenly in the beginning I was worker rushed by 2 players from the other team.

They managed to lose that rush, even though they were 2 on 1 :p. Apparantly they did not know how to do it well.

Level 6
My funiest moment was this :
I played toss and I photon canon rush the enemy, but the enemy was toss and he photon canon me.
At the end we have about 10 canon and one probes.
no nexus, no gate only canon, pylon and 1 probe.
We played the game during 7 hours and the game crash.
Nobody had a victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.