• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your first MMORPG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Pretty much everyone has played an MMORPG at this point but what was the first MMORPG you ever played, was it the big dragon World of WarCraft or maybe the dragons father Everquest?

For me my first RPG was Flyff that I picked up at the end of 2005 which was 8 years ago. I ended up playing the class assistant which upgraded to billposter at level 60. Flyff was a really simple game that had next to no quests at all back in that time so 99% of the experienced you got was obtained by grinding mobs pretty similar to how you level paragon levels in Diablo III. It had absolutely no raids and only two dungeons at the two starting zones so all the late-game content was done alone grinding mobs.

Level 30
Mine's Maplestory (as far as I know this is a MMORPG type of game). Despite the cartoonish graphics, it's quite fun with much places to explore, lots of players to meet and just making your character strong and level there seems fun with players in your party/teams. Major boss fight there are also rewarding even with just an item drop, it change your hero's power greatly.

Level 14
Ragnarok Online was the 1st ever MMORPG I've ever played back in 2004, back when I was on mid school. I still remembered when most of the players I've seen still wearing mr. smile as their headgear due to minimum set of available equipment back then. old times, good times!

Level 2
My first MMORPG, was the first game I ever played. You are probably going to flame me for that tho lol! It was Runescape, when it got released. And i really played that thing for a long time, until like 2006 or 2007. Was always a great game of my childhood tbh, and even if the graphics were really bad, it had so much more to give than all the other MMO's at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.