• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your Favorite 3 Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
This is a simple thread.
Who are your favorite three heroes and why?

Mine Are:
  • Zeratul: Easier to play than Illidan (but also more expensive), he also allows me to harass enemy Illidans in open (something I was never truly able to do with Valla).

• Muradin: High sustain, good mobility and a lot of CC for 2000 gold. Extremely fun hero to play!

• Johanna: Tanky as hell!

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Nova - Nova is love, Nova is lyfe ^_^
Sgr. Hammer - Bringing down the Hammer :p
Jaina - I love the skillset ^_^

Level 15
Nova - Nova is love, Nova is lyfe ^_^
Sgr. Hammer - Bringing down the Hammer :p
Jaina - I love the skillset ^_^
Nova the AssAssin! :ah:
Malfurion - all the heals!
Sylvanas - clears mobs within seconds.
Valla - CC Valla is a lot of fun

I imagine one of these heroes will get swapped out for the Wizard when she comes to the Nexus (only D3 char that has yet to be added) since I really, really, really love the Wizard.
I don't like playing Valla and Sylvanas, my mood goes down quicker than it should. Especially if i'm against Illidan or Zeratul.
Abathur-cuz Abathur is great.
Findlay-Because he's just I love him that's it.
Raynor-dunno
What do you mean you dunno?

Level 36
Who the heck is "Findlay?"

Also, Don, you're not allowed to like Nova, ITS AGAINST THE SITE RULES.

My three:

Murky - Because harassing is my thing.
Anub'arak - Because I love beetles.
Falstad - I just love his mobility.

Last edited:
Level 17
1. Zagara by far
2. Gazlowe I like, unlike everybody else in the game apparently lol
3. Whatever ~ Malfurion/Valla because they are really good heroes for cheap.
Then maybe Murky, Li Li and Jaina but I also like Azmodan and Nazeebo.

I have Muradin as well to at least have a warrior for dailies, but I don't really like any of the warriors in the game, maybe except for Stitches.

Zagara is fun but I can never remember to keep placing the creep tumors so I always kinda suck as her. The only warriors I have any semblance of success with are arthas and ETC, but I don't like playing warriors in general so I generally only play them vs computer.

With the recent changes to Kael'thas, I think he crept back into my first 3, so i'll prolly replace Valla with him.

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
Leoric, Arthas & hmm dunno last one.

I really like viable warriors. Leoric is definitely my favourite cause of his great damage and mobility, while also being a great tank in mid-late game with drain + orb regen bonus.

Level 15
Leoric ≠ mobility! Also he's very easy to burst down and he has no real CC (like a stun, something most tanks have). Plus his whole sustain is on his W, and that is very easy to break. Throw it on Muradin and watch him E to put it on cooldown and then return to Q you for 5 years.
But he is Murky level annoying early game.

Level 15
I just wanted to update my top three list. I'm dropping off Johanna in favor of Artanis, so now my list goes:
- № 1: Artanis.
- № 2: Muradin.
- № 3: Zeratul.

Johanna got an unnecessary nerf, her Blessed Shield is ridiculously weak now! Some heroes like Muradin have longer duration on their stuns which are basic abilities and not heroics. It's really sad.

Level 25
I just wanted to update my top three list. I'm dropping off Johanna in favor of Artanis, so now my list goes:
- № 1: Artanis.
- № 2: Muradin.
- № 3: Zeratul.

Johanna got an unnecessary nerf, her Blessed Shield is ridiculously weak now! Some heroes like Muradin have longer duration on their stuns which are basic abilities and not heroics. It's really sad.

Woohoo! Artanis! My life for Aiur!

Level 11
This game in fun.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ROCKINNNG.jpg
    ROCKINNNG.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 272

Roland

R

Roland

1. MURKY
2. THE LOST VIKINGS (OLAF, BALEOF & ERIK)
3. Brightwing

Level 1
Kael'thas - because High Magic Damage and range and i like blood elf :)
Sylvana - I'd say my favorite models in Warcraft.There tattoo on my arm :)
stitches - i love it hook :):ogre_hurrhurr:

enjoy :goblin_yeah:

Level 36
Shit, you must be a wizard to play those three, kudos man, kudos.

My updated list:

1. Genn Greymane - I just love his form-changing play-style, how you first poke and
then when the need arises you go all ham as a worgen, very satisfying ^^
2. Lunara - The DoT is insane, and I love it, I also love her mobility in combat.
3. Artanis - I love me some warriors that can pack a real punch in terms of damage.

Level 15
1. Olaf
2. Baleog
3. Erik

:ogre_datass:
Hehe, cool. I didn't liked Vikings much after the nerf. It was a really pointless one.
Shit, you must be a wizard to play those three, kudos man, kudos.

My updated list:

1. Genn Greymane - I just love his form-changing play-style, how you first poke and
then when the need arises you go all ham as a worgen, very satisfying ^^
2. Lunara - The DoT is insane, and I love it, I also love her mobility in combat.
3. Artanis - I love me some warriors that can pack a real punch in terms of damage.
Nice! I nicknamed Lunara Poof because of how fast she can die if caught out of position. It's just Poof and she's gone! :D

And speaking of warriors who can pack a punch. Sonya is a good one too, but i'm more into tanky warriors not off-tanks. Though i will admit Sonya can be fun. And he isn't really damaging like Sonya and Artanis but Anub'arak is excellent! I love his mobility.

Anyway i am also gonna update mine:
1. Johanna.
2. Butcher.
3. Muradin.

Despite the stupid nerf on Blessed Shield (1 second stun for an Ultimate, really?!) i still love playing Johanna. I played her since she came out on my old account. And i got bored of Artanis. Yeah... :p

Also i can't wait for Li-Ming to come out already! Saved up 10k for her. ^^

Level 21
Li-Ming looks awesome.I think she will become my favorite hero since I love playing aggressive.It's my biggest strength,yet my biggest weakness

Level 15
Li-Ming looks awesome.I think she will become my favorite hero since I love playing aggressive.It's my biggest strength,yet my biggest weakness
Yeah, for example Butcher. He encourages aggressive playstyle yet also he requires you to be extremely patient.
From what i've seen in PTR she's pretty powerful and i think that Zul XD will also be powerful.

Level 21
I'm wondering,do you guys consider Lunaura(not sure how it's spelled) to be slightly OP?I mean,the DoT is huge then she has a talent as well that heals her for as long as the DoT is active

Level 36
I haven't played her since before the patch, but when I played her back then I didn't feel
like she was. Sure she has a LOT of damage, but she also has extremely low health.
A skilled player that know how to position and not over-extend can certainly make good
use of such a hero, but she easily gets punished for even the slightest mistake.
So I think it's balanced like that.

I did hear that her DoT got stronger this patch, though, so she may be a little OP.

Level 21
I haven't played her since before the patch, but when I played her back then I didn't feel
like she was. Sure she has a LOT of damage, but she also has extremely low health.
A skilled player that know how to position and not over-extend can certainly make good
use of such a hero, but she easily gets punished for even the slightest mistake.
So I think it's balanced like that.

I did hear that her DoT got stronger this patch, though, so she may be a little OP.
When I played vs adept AI recently she even did large damage to the dragon knight

Level 36
Seriously, can't you see how redundant and ugly it looks when you quote the post
straight above your own? >.<

-

Anyway, yeah, she does has a lot of damage, we've established that, but she also
have very low health, lower than Nova even. So as I said, if people
don't target her, or she positions well, she's extremely good, but when she's
over-extended, she's gone. Poof, like DEAD FISH said.

Status
Not open for further replies.