• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

You still need a beta key?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Hey guys
I still have some keys left and want to get rid of the rest. Therefore I am giving away 10 keys.

How to join?
This forum system uses unix timestamp ( http://www.unixtimestamp.com/index.php ) for every date- or timestamp around the site. For example as of this exact moment, the timestamp is 1274639443. In order for you to be part of the people of which we select winners, the timestamp of your post has to be dividable by 1337.
Do not spam this thread with short messages just to hit the correct time and don't double post. It is supposed to be a conversation, but with a chance to win if you enter.
If I find that there are no winners, I will randomly select a different number.

The contest will be closed on thursday.

Level 11
So, guys, whats up?

On a side note, winning this contest is quite likely to be impossible as there are no seconds on the post timestamps. But oh well, I'll try anyways. Not like I'm going to win.

Also, no one else posted. Saddening.

Level 6
ah... the good old days...
i remeber it like it was yesterday...
the hive had 10000 users at that time
:p

Level 6
4 days is better than not playing it at all :p
and doesn't the beta opens before the release of SC2?

Level 6
I'm not sure if im going to pre-order.
Still don't realy get what the benafits are, when you pre-order it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.