• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

You still need a beta key?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
If there are still people with piles of beta keys, then no offense, but shame on you.

They should have been given out en-masse as soon as you got them so more people can test the game out and give feedback.

Holding them for this long doesn't make much sense.

Level 5
well perhaps im lucky xD

of course one can calculate the exact time but like mentioned before its impossible to hit that second - the server needs its time and you need an acurate watch ô.o

in addition the number 1337 is to big
i think at the end a different number will be used >_<

Level 13
Dude, you are supposed to talk in a conversation.
So.
I got a new signature.
Recent downloads.
Yeah.

Level 13
I totally agree.
The editor just looks SO epic, and the game must be just as good.

Level 6
The editor is epic! :D I've never seen the gameplay tough :s
just liked making some stuff in the editor :p

Level 5
I did some math in order to solve this... :p I really hope i can get a beta key, i may have some days left in order to try the game.. :) (pls forgive me if i missed the time for 1 or 2 secs, i dont know if it takes 1 or 2 secs to post and save time, post time was ment to be 7:40:32)

Level 5
he said exact second... Well hopefully people actually get it. :)
I bet it will change to random dudes in the thread xD. Im not sure about when Hive registers your post, and i bet it takes more or less time depending on how much things the server got to do xD. Therefore, the chance of getting a number that is right is well. small. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.