• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Xbox One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
original.jpg

Level 8
yeah totally because 8core is always faster than 4core /sagenod
its not like 4core intel processors are beating 6core ones from amd /sagenod

Level 24
Microsoft has removed the 24 hours check in requirement at the current moment you only need to be online when you install the console. However Microsoft can still change that whenever they want to and we have heard no news of the Kinect so it's possible that you still need to always have that on and allow it to record your every move and send that information to who knows where. This was changed 19/6/2013.

You can also now sell games on the Xbox One without any doubt because of pressure from both fans and stores such as GameStop.

Also it's worth too mention that the PS4 will cost 400$ where as the Xbox One will cost 500$ on release and with games like Kingdom Hearts III coming out on the PS4 I say that the PS4 is by far the superior console of this generation.

Level 24
Here's the deal though, I want to buy Kingdom Hearts III because I love a deep story and enjoy the gameplay.

Level 24
No I did not mean that I wanted to buy an Xbox One to play Kingdom Hearts III first of all it will only be for either a hand held PS console or the PS4. (Or possibly both.) In my last comment I was telling trolman why I wanted to buy a PS4 just for Kingdom Hearts III.

Status
Not open for further replies.