• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

"New Xbox Experience"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Netflix is awesome, I like the new dashboard and the small things like private parties going into games and shit is cool.

The one issue I have is the Avatars.

Please tell me its not obligatory, I don't want some queer fucking cartoon representing my image. I'd rather stick with my Red COG gamer pic tyvm.

Level 7
It looks incredibly stupid. It's like combining a wii with a 360 in some sort of mad scientist experiment. BUT! 8-Player chat rooms will be awesome.

Level 34
I don't like the avatar idea. As much as I like you guys and everything, online communities are not a replacement for real ones, and people seem to be trying to change that. Physical interaction (I'm not talking about sex) is healthy and humans need it. Except maybe hermits. So I guess the moral is, unless your a hermit, you need to actually go and interact with people outside, not just online communities.

Level 10
I like how there are things like Netflix 'n all that. I could care less for avatars, since they're obviously taken from the idea of Miis. But I approve of the new dashboard, the dark blue is much nicer than the bright silver.

Status
Not open for further replies.