• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

eternal sonata, for xbox 360 or playstation 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
lol so didn't u already answer your own question?? :p i personally would go with the Ps3 cause thats the system i have, but since u have both.. i suggest u go with the one that suits u better :p hehe

Level 5
There's quite a big difference in both games. Namely, the difficulty.

The PS3 version got an "expansion" because the PS3 can handle more memory and space related issues that the 360 had. As a result, two bonus dungeons were made. Also, two new playable characters were added to the game.

I remember reading something about the 360 version being too easy to the point where you basically glide through the entire game. They upp'ed the difficulty in the PS3 version by increasing the health of all enemies fairly drastically and (I think) making the enemy AI a bit smarter about what they were doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.