• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WTFacts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I heard that peaches (or apricots) do the same thing.

Also Garfield, that's an average, not literally. Basically around 4 hours a day is spent thinking about sex.

Level 22
About that ''men think about sex every 7 seconds'' thing:

''The idea that men think about sex every seven seconds, like the claim that we only use 10 percent of our brains, is often repeated but rarely sourced. The number doesn't bear up against scrutiny. According to the Kinsey Report (Sexual Behavior in the Human Male), 54 percent of men think about sex every day or several times a day, 43 percent a few times a week or a few times a month, and 4 percent less than once a month. Even though the Kinsey Report relies on men to self-report on how often they think about sex, it's still eye opening to find that just under half of men aren't even thinking about sex once a day. Clearly, the seven-second rule may be a tad hyperbolic.''

A man who thinks about sex every 7 seconds wouldn't even be able to work. :I

Level 17

''The idea that men think about sex every seven seconds, like the claim that we only use 10 percent of our brains, is often repeated but rarely sourced. The number doesn't bear up against scrutiny. According to the Kinsey Report (Sexual Behavior in the Human Male), 54 percent of men think about sex every day or several times a day, 43 percent a few times a week or a few times a month, and 4 percent less than once a month. Even though the Kinsey Report relies on men to self-report on how often they think about sex, it's still eye opening to find that just under half of men aren't even thinking about sex once a day. Clearly, the seven-second rule may be a tad hyperbolic.''

Unless sex was in his job title xD

Arthur Paul pendric, invented a system for transporting snow from Antartica to the worlds deserts, for irrigation.

All hail the crazy British man xD

He also invented a Horse powered car xO

Source: http://inventors.about.com/library/inventors/bl_Arthur_Paul_Pedrick.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Paul_Pedrick
http://www.patentlyabsurd.org.uk/pedrick.html

Level 22

It could be on average, as you may not think about sex for 2 hours, but when you do, you're thinking about it for a very long time. I'm not exactly sure how well it would average out but the theory is possible.

Did you know German was one vote away from being the official language of the United States.

i don't think qwerty is an official word.

It's infamous, but it's there.

@ BrambleClaw and Ramza:
I'm a Gynecologist! If I don't think about sex every 7 seconds, I would be a failure! :D

The 6-7 second rule is there because 24 hours a day divided by about 4 hours of thinking about sex would give you about 1 second per 6.

Level 22
So he fails because you assume he's a virgin? I fail to see your point.

Can anyone tell me why it's called Extra Virgin Olive Oil? Has it not been sexed thoroughly enough? :ogre_icwydt:

WTFact: WWII was ended in a rock/paper/scissors match in 1945, between Adolf Hitler, and Winston Churchill.

scissorsbeatpaper.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.