• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoW is so boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Dude it would be dumb for people that can do everything on level 10 then no one would try to level further.And the first instance that you can do is on level 19 and you can join a battleground.For the Horde its level 16.

Level 24
brad.dude03... the only freaking reason why there are over 10 million players is cause it's so FREAKING simple game and easymode... And that attracts little kids to play it cause it's not too hard for them... And way too easy isn't fun after some time for people that really expects good stuff from a game.

Level 19
This image says more than thousand words.
wowcraft.jpg

Level 9
Yea totaly WoW is far from easy there are a million and one dangers.
Let me name a few of them:
1.Freakkin Horde Gankers (fuck them)
2.Bastard 70 that kill lower lvls for 1 honor
3.Your stupidity as a player (that suck really)
And if it was easy then i would be able to solo Illidan but its not it takes 60 people for Illidan.Ohh and yea tier 6 is fucked up.

Level 21
WOW IS BORING AS SHIT

ive been levelling for 2 months now and its making my brain hurt.

but then all of a sudden you are level 70 and the game becomes liquid win.

thats how wow is, its a fucking challenge that is seriously repetitive until you hit 70 when all these wonderful raiding and pvp doors open up and that viel of pain known as the "grind" is gone. long live the 70.

also Andreja

1. im sure the horde wants you ally fuckers to get shanked in the ass too
2. 70s only get honor for killing 61+ (or is 60+? i forget) and the only reason anyone ganks is for revenge on all the times its happened to them....or for sadistic pleasure.

Illidan is a 25 man raid you noob, you clearly dont know the game at all and because of that everything you say about wow is now void.....void like the massive void in your head.

Level 9
25 man raid fuck.I mixed it up xD.I did really sound like a n00b.Kill me now plz!
2 months wtf?whats ur play time?

Level 24
Yes I have not been in Black Temple, but I mean other stuff like that there ain't like any death penalty. 10% from durability isn't bad at all... There are MMORPGs that you can lose lvl when you die! I mean stuff like that and not some crappy instance, cause they are easy to do, cause the best guild on the world just do first kills and post tactics woohoo aka no challenge at all.

EDIT: I don't have T6 cause I don't waste my money just to get soem stupid set and look cool

Level 9
Well that used to be in the pre-BC period when you die you lose exp if you are revived with the spirit healer and get ress sickness.Now in BC you get just ress sickness.

Level 24
5) Who gives a fuck about Koreans? They're all a bunch of starcraft-addicted noobs anyway, so who cares? I don't give a damn what their professional games consist of, because we all know that it's just starcraft night and day until they die.

Seriously dude... I'll just say one thing for you. Racism = Mark of being totally immature.
So plz don't call people immature when you are mentally a total kid.

Level 9
Well you cant argue about that X.e.r.e.X its true Koreans are a bunch of starcraft addicted noobs.Also his right about that why should he give a fuck about what Koreans think about WoW?And What their "pro" sports consist off they all just play Starcraft.So you comment is Void and Brad pwns you.

Level 21
5) Who gives a fuck about Koreans? They're all a bunch of starcraft-addicted noobs anyway, so who cares? I don't give a damn what their professional games consist of, because we all know that it's just starcraft night and day until they die.

Koreans give a fuck about Koreans!!! well, not north Koreans with their record of treating people...if you catch my drift...kim jong il doesnt give a fuck about anyone.

but yeh Koreans love starcraft and saying it with the word "fuck" in the sentence doesnt make it racist.

Level 19
Guys World of Warcraft is more like a social game. That is the main reason people get addicted to the game because of their friends/guilds and so on.

Starcraft is a game that just about winning which isn't so social(For some yes but most no).

Level 36
Look cool? IT'S THE PURPOSE OF THE GAME DUDE! It doesn't just loOk cool, it has the best STATS. You don't buy gear for the looks, you BUY FOR STATS. Thankfully the two usually coinside.

And it's very clear you've never made it past level 10 because you don't know what ressurection sickness is.

Friggen noob. Play first, then judge.

Level 24
Look cool? IT'S THE PURPOSE OF THE GAME DUDE! It doesn't just loOk cool, it has the best STATS. You don't buy gear for the looks, you BUY FOR STATS. Thankfully the two usually coinside.

And it's very clear you've never made it past level 10 because you don't know what ressurection sickness is.

Friggen noob. Play first, then judge.

So you pay for a game every month so you look cool and have 1337 stats? Meh you so pathetic. And I actually had lvl 70 druid and warrior >_>

Level 9
Oh yea you had lvl 70's now did you?What talents did you have?Were you a PvP or a PvE druid /warr? what server?

Level 36
No you pay for the game every month to get YOUR MONEYS WORTH. You play the game to beat it right? Well, there's no better way to beat the game then by getting awesome gear, doing all of the instances, getting an arena team going, and doing some world pvp. That's how you actually SEE the game for what it really is: pretty freakin sweet.

Level 21
So you pay for a game every month so you look cool and have 1337 stats? Meh you so pathetic.

i believe you play the game for fun...it just so happens that now the only three games i play are wow, trackmania and counter strike source i dont spend anymore on games than $15 a month. so you know im actually saving money by having 3 good games than buying new games every month that i play for like 15 minutes and never look apon again.

Level 9
Then tell me if WoW is so boring why did you have 2 70's.

And Dreadnought[dA] you havent played WoW you just saw someone playing so please shut the fuck up and get the fuck off.

Level 24
Like I said before.. Couldn't really find any good persons from WoW anymore... Cause i seriously don't have time to be hardcore and raid like 6h a day where guild leader is such a shit head (Yea i have had many shit head guild leaders). And why two lvl 70? Cause I tried to get myself inspired with new characters, but didn't work out too well... and besides just doing pvp at lvl 70 ain't worth of paying if you can't find good PVE guild.

...and raid like 6h a day...

Your guild must really suck then, all normal raids are at least 3 hours lasting.

I agree with brad.dude03, Kara is fun. There are some points where you can use your classes' abilities and your brain to skip a part or two in the library. If you don't like raiding, go Magisters' Terrace! Kael fight is the best fight ever IMO.

Level 22
He might not mean a single raid. My guild liked to clear 5/6 SSC and 3/4 TK in 1 night -_- ....yeah, it was some long, late nights....

I just recently left my raid guild and the game certainly feels more boring, like there's so much less to do....doing dailys and PvPing is not enough to keep a player going on a day to day basis. Raiding and progression is.
-VGsatomi

Level 21
yeh also you say raiding and pvp, ie. endgame/70 but I would say endgame is like 50% of the game. Tbh if you don't make 70 you have missed half the game. And once you have levelled up two or three chars like me you do realize that I'm taking this char just to reach 70 because levelling is boring as shit. And yeh you don't really play so.....

Level 24
Erh after you have done Karazhan you have actually seen the whole game pretty much... Cause the next raid dungeon just has better loot, harder bosses with different tactics, but in the end it's just repeating that. Yeye there is PVP, but that doesn't provide you anything special either after playing some time.

Level 12
I got a mage up to lvl 14 and then got so bored of it. Quests have got to be the most boring things ever. Killing monsters is boring as hell. I've played Warcraft 3 ever since it came out, it has never bored me because there are so many custom games.... So I have actually played, I went to the Dranaei starting area because my brother said they have the best starting area. Even the best starting area sux for me.

Level 36
Draenei are both the shittiest class and the worst starting zone IMO. Horde <3.

Anyway, the levelling is terrible. But it's the same way in any game, no one likes levelling. The fun shit starts when you hit the end of the game, because that's where 85% of the content is.

Level 9
Brad ill have to disagree with you there.Leveling can be fun if you are doing it with friends and without Ganker's,and that is the only way to fill up your friends list.

Level 2
actually, the world record for leveling can't be less than 2 days, since it would take at least 6 days of playtime to get to 70 (that is, if you have a really good leveling class such as a hunter or rogue, and you know EXACTLY what your doing)

I myself played wow for a very long time, since the day it came out. I did eventually get bored of it, and i quit it every once in a while and came back a few months later. I am currently not playing wow, and probably wont again, at least until WotLK comes out, since I wouldn't have time to raid.

wow IS an end game based game, and that's where it's all at. I hated the leveling (specially since 40-60), but the arenas and raids are way too much fun. This is my personal opinion, and you have every right to have your own, however, it does not change the fact that wow is either the best or one of the best MMORPG's of all time.

EDIT: It could actually be less time to get to 70 if you do it with a friend, or a group. But alone it would take at least 6 days of playtime.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.