• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World of Warcraft Model Request Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
I don't think there are new animations for the Moutain Giant, but the Doomguard has some jumping, swimming and flying ones

However, they're useless. Except maybe the flying ones

Anywho, dead bodies are seperate models. If by dead bodies you mean the good-for-only-doodad skeletons

Level 5
topic

i just think that there are more to the models then is shown, because i found out the the dragons have alot of other animations and no one has really shown those.

Level 25
Only some models have more animations. The Mountain Giant does not have any more. The Mountain Giant only has its basic animations

Yes, the dragon has more animations. But most of those are useless and only called in certain situations. You certainly can't use the walk and "spit" animations together with a basic WC3 thing

Hence, they're useless. Hence, we remove them. Hence, if they're not removed I delete them for being a waste of space

Level 3
Crazynutter, forget all my other requests. I wasn't decided on what I want. Please can you convert the "dead body" and skeleton of the Chimaera model? Tnx, DIonesiist :)

Level 3
Okay then, but there are skeletons(maybe just for players... ) :?... Ok then, Crazynutter please, can you convert the tauren skel, please? Tnx, Dionesiit. PS: I know there are player skeletons, because I saw in screen on Blizzard.com :)

Level 11
Just checking in on my request for the Lava Annilator that I requested on page 9. Could I have an update on how its doing? I read how the emitters couldn't be extracted, thats fine, the death animation though...eh, it would be nice to have it, but if it doesn't work I'll still use the model anyway cause it would make the map look better.

Level 4
May I request WoW models...?

I'm working on something, and it would be really nice if someone will be able to extract/convert the WoW models of faction leaders (Arch Druid Fandral Staghelm, Tyrande Whisperwind, Thrall, Voljin, Sylvanas, etc.). If this is possible, I would truly appreciate it. Thank you very much.

KBX

KBX

Level 4
Sorry, guys, i've been away. Now, i CAN do Jaina, and I've even figured out how to use item sets with people, but cant because of skill.

@maxisfreak315: Fandral, Tyrande, Thrall, & Voljin are based on character models, thus, IMPOSSIBLE-er, I think. Sylvanas, on the other hand, is possible.

@black fetus: wasn't thrown out. I was trying it but had to leave, so i can try to finish.

@Johnson: wat was it, sry im thinkin its impossible or sumthin.

Level 11
Grrr I'll just repost the request in this reply...

Name: Lava Annihilator
Picture:
Lava_Annihilator.jpg

Skin: One in the picture
How Long till I want it: ASAP

Level 2
Name: Human Female Priest
Picture:
aris.jpg

Skin: As in picture
Extra: No weapons/items in hand.
Deadline: Asap
Robe name:Robes of Insight

Level 3
i need the most important models for a rpg im making a human undead orc and elf or night elf and make the file smallest as possible

Level 5
Well, i've read a couple of times here that character models are hard to extract and all, but i still want a troll, a plain unarmored troll, i have seen other character models extracted, so it is possible, i can't post a picture for the moment, but if you open the WoW model viewer and uncheck random character looks at options, it automatically shows the skin that i want, want it asap, thx in advance if you do it :roll:

Level 2
Name: Sylvanas Windrunner
Picture:
SylvanasWindrunner.jpg

Skin: without weapon, if possible
Whenever you can do it, if it's not bugged or anything.

Level 2
Yeaaa...Sylvanas ...hotter than Hell ! *g*

Now... mh...what is about the Scarlet Crusade ?
Like...

Fairbanks
fairbanks.JPG

Herod
herod.JPG

Fallen Champions
fc.JPG

The hottest Girl in the Crusade ... ^^
Tsc_hiwhitemane.jpg

And all the outher Guys and Girls from there.

I think there will be nice as a new Race and i need them for some Maps i working on... :)

Is there a chance some ofthem can be createt ?_?

Level 2
Hi:)

I try to request a char model...(i hope it will work)
Can Anyone just import me a NE rogue or hunt(whitout bow)
Skin: add what you like
Picture Sorry i havent

Level 2
I had origionally posted something, butfound it in the models section when i looked again, so i'm changing my request...
This one's a Spell! :)

Name Arcane Explosion
Picture: http://mage.worldofwar.net/files/images/Quests/cantation2.jpg (Not the character in it, just the spell, i believe there are two parts)
Skin: N/A (only one)
Time: ASAP, i will wait as long as it takes, but i'd like within a week if possible

thanks in advance if you can/will do it

Level 22
ALthough some of these may look like character models, they are not. They are stand-alone models like the other monsters.

Model: Dryad
Creature\Dryad\Dryad.m2
Skin:
Creature\Dryad\Dryadskin.blp
Due Date:
None

Model: Human Female Blacksmith
Creature\HumanFemaleBlacksmith\HumanFemaleBlacksmith.m2
Skin:
Creature\HumanFemaleBlacksmith\FemaleMerchant01_NoApron.blp
Due Date:
None

Model: Human Female Caster
Creature\HumanFemaleCaster\HumanFemaleCaster.m2
Skin:
Creature\HumanFemaleCaster\HumanFemaleCaster_SkinWarlock.blp
Due Date:
None

Here are the pics:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/Clef_san/WoWchars.jpg

-VGsatomi

KBX

KBX

Level 4
Okay, looks like Crazy and number1 are offline for a while, so i might be able to answer a few requests/questions

@bangin: yep

@troll: 1st i think its a character, 2nd not convertable

@FwH: google exact phrase(adv. search) converting World of warcraft models to warcraft 3( if 3 dont work use III)

@Celestea: I'll convert the skin but i think there's already a harpy on this site, and the Elf, EASY

@VG: Sure i can do them all. Not too hard. I was going to convert them before. I think some are already half-converted.

@Shogun: Never saw it when browsing WoW models. Sry dude

EDIT: I'm doing all at the same time, mine & all yours. Celeste, The harpy was deleted, so I'll make it myself. VG, skins r complete for the humans, dryad will be good in a few minutes as of 5:52 ET. FwH, how about u look up these: MyWarcraft, MDLVIS, wowmodelview, and then download Magos Model Editor(in tools) PM me for instructions later. Troll, there is a model called "TempScourgeMaleNPC" do you want that?

Level 3
I'd like to request the models for the enemies in Ahn'Quiraj, such as the Obsidians (Both statue and living versions), Anubisath Defenders, any other non-insect mobs or bosses, etc. I'm not interested in insect-like models.
I'd be very grateful if you could do this for me.

Level 3
Daande said:
I'd like to request the models for the enemies in Ahn'Quiraj, such as the Obsidians (Both statue and living versions), Anubisath Defenders, any other non-insect mobs or bosses, etc. I'm not interested in insect-like models.
I'd be very grateful if you could do this for me.
Ahem... Look better in the WoW models section and you'll see all the models you want(xcept the statue Destroyer)

Level 3
Heh, sorry for that request. Thanks Dionesiist.

I still require the staue form of the Obsidians in Ahn'Quiraj though, I can't find them.

Level 4
Murloc

U guys still do this o.k. ummm

Name:MURLOC

Picture:
0049_thumbnail.jpg

Skin: the one with the fin like in the Pic not the one with the spikes on its back.

Deadline:Tommarow

Level 3
Daande said:
Heh, sorry for that request. Thanks Dionesiist.

I still require the staue form of the Obsidians in Ahn'Quiraj though, I can't find them.

No prob, but the statue is a doodad and the only one doing doodads seems to be Naga-Meister... I've been requesting models for crap how long and nobody seems to wanna do any. I requested this: http://www.wowwiki.com/Image:Mannoroth_Remains.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.