• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

model request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I have a few model requests like alot of people have althou my model requests or to those people who want to take it.

I create alot of horror esk art pics and so there for i have unlimited supply of textures and stuff i can use to create very good skins, but theres one problem, the models. i need models that or slighty changed so that the skins would look that little bit better on them, for example.
I made a demon picture of myself, it has pointy sharp teeth and ruff textured skin, bold and has black eyes. i can load a picture of it on fan art so you can see it, even thou i only got the picture of it from its head and shoulders, his legs and lower bodie is in my head and i know what i want to do with it but nevergot around to doing it. Basicly the model close enough to this, is a mixture of different models.
blademaster, ent tree........
the face of blademaster has the right shape but it isn't right when it comes to the mouth, the mouth needs to show sharp pointy teeth and needs to be open like hes screaming. the hands of the model would be like the hands of the ent tree, woody and claw like
(try and picture my version of a blair witch demon monster and you will know what i'm talking about)
if any of you model makers like the sound of this and want to try a hand at it but need to know more i will upload the art picture of it in the art section so you can see it better. the name of this demon is, human hunter.

Status
Not open for further replies.