• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World of Warcraft Model Request Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
i don't know if this has been requesed, my computer lags alot on this forum so I a sorry if this has already been asked, if it has please tell me what page it is on, now on to buissness:

NAME: Tauren Bear(just the right one)
PICTURE: Druid Bear
SKIN: leave as is
WANT: don't know how long it takes to covert so, as soon as you can thanks

NAME: Tauren and Night Elf Cat (both)
PICTURE: Cat form
SKIN: leave as is
WANT: see above

Thanks alot

Level 2
Black Fetus here, Was wondering if you could Import some WOW Trees, mainly The 'EmeraldDream Fountian Tree's '

Or the bamboo ones from ZulGurub...

I dont have any pictures because i was flipping thought them in the World Of Warcraft model viewer, ZulGurub is under World >> Azeroth >> ZulGurub >> Passive Doodads >> Trees

the other ones under World >> dreaming >> Passive doodads >> trees

Import as much as you want, I dont think you'll needa do much for them, Basic stand animations... Yeah

Sorry if your busy at this time, please tell me if you are so, Just, put me on the waiting list :p
Heh.

Level 3
i got a request

i need a model exactly like this but i know it's impossible to make it look 100% the same but at least a good model. Also i think he's holding a dagger in one of his hands well i want a dagger on each of his hands because it's going to be a special unit for my campaign :wink:

@Black Fetus ~ Trees look very odd in WC3, atleast from the RTS angle supported. But, I have seen the fountain trees and they pretty rad, I'll see what I can do

@Battle Modeler ~ That's simple to do. Although, to equip a model with an object requires a Geoset Merger and I am unable to do so at this time, I'm gonna look into that

@Everybody ~ Expect the models throughout today. I can do most of them rather quickly :wink:

Level 3
cool because i still am looking for a lot of requests to be made and i got none and even no replies to my requests. I don't need my old requests but my new ones including the gnoll model request thread and i might make a new one for buildings or actually i'l make a request for buildings right now.

Level 2
Heh, thanks.

Yeah, I rescale everything in the maps I make, so, they dont tend to look so goofy, and I change the camera around for basic game play.

@Battle Modeler ~ I'm am unable to find a geoset merger, thus declined.

@Black Fetus ~ Most trees have a special look, from the lower view looking upon them they look fine but from the RTS view they look deformed.
Update informtaion about the dreaming trees will be posted in a few minutes

Update: The water textures on the trees cannot be exported, thus declined

~Sorry,
Yournumber1withabullet

Level 3
i'm mainly new here so what do you meen. The only reason why I need this model is to use it for my campaign. I still have a lot of work to do involving als which no one answers in that forum anymore but sorry if i said something wrong but it's important for me to have that model.

Crazynutter said:
Guidlines :
No more than two requests from one person
Characters models, I have a 1% chance of doing
Particle Emmiters are not able to be extracted
No requests that are already completed

Format :
Name
Picture
Skin (Wether or not you want the same skin as in the picture, or another version as long as it's in WoW)
How Long till you wont it (Be realistic here, I can't export models in seconds)

Post in that Format, so it is easy to read and understand Please.
If you do not post in this format, I will ignore your Post.
Side Note, if you post in the old thread, I will beat you with a long pointy stick.

Incase nobody read the first post I'll leave it up to you to figure this out.....

Level 2
Well, thats lame.

How about the
ZulGurub tree's? They look like bamboo... or the stranglethorn ones?

World >> Azeroth >> ZulGurub >> Passive doodads >> Trees

World >> Azeroth >> Stranglethorn >> Passive doodads >> Trees
- Bootybaytree01
- StranglethornTree01
- StranglethornTree02
- StranglethornTree04

StranglethornTree02 would look fine in WC3 i think, the others, i'll have to see with my wacked out camera vew.

Level 3
Ok i'll try the format way this time right

name- They look the same to me but I say it's the Gnoll Poacher

Pic.

Skin. Same as picture
Time- I really need it today but tommorow would be fine also but school would be on problem :wink:

Hope i did it right this time

Level 2
Heh, No, im not blind.
Tree's add spice to terrain, Im not asking for them to be harvested, nor, in my map do i need it. and the WC3 trees suck, they lack detail because their meant to be lots of them on the screen at once.

You shrink the unites and make the tree's huge, like real life.

Do you terrain? Do you know what terrain looks like without trees? Wastland no?
Please reconsider.

Im being polite, so you should too.

Level 2
It should be a little more proffesional then that, He should learn to see what other people see in the model, Not shoot their ideas down and stomp on your face. Like some nice Trees >_<;;;

Level 1
Yournumber1withabullet said:
@Shadowclaw ~ EDIT: The animal forms contain alot of unnecessary animations and I don't have the dedicated time to remove them all, sorry

:cry: Oh well, someone did do the cat forms and I do have a custom tauren bear

Level 5
Since no one ever got around my first request, I suppose I could request a second. And I'd just love an accept or decline, either works. I just would like to know whether or not to move on :)

Name: Cat

Picture:
cat.jpg

Skin: Orange Tabby

And whenever you get around to it. :)

KBX

KBX

Level 4
A couple things

1. I can do Jaina

2. I can help Yournumber1withabullet with requests while crazynutter's away

3. I need a Tutorial to try to make characters

4. Can anyone get me Wanted Dead or Alive by Montgomery Gentry (Mp3) for my campaign?

5. Anyone wanna be in my campaign? (supply/tell me what model u want to be u)

Level 5
yup

I'm requestiong the mountain giant and the doomguard, i know they have both been extracted but i would like to see ALL the animations and delete the unneeded ones myself[/b]

Level 8
Ok lets see then...

I'm back.

1. I can do Jaina
Good Luck. It's impossible to do it EXACTLY like the real WoW Jaina.

3. I need a Tutorial to try to make characters

I've posted a link to the tutorial....100 times?

4. Can anyone get me Wanted Dead or Alive by Montgomery Gentry (Mp3) for my campaign?

5. Anyone wanna be in my campaign? (supply/tell me what model u want to be u)

And now I scream, Thread Hijacker.

And at the animations, there are certain animation names that the model has to have. Animations such as : Combat stance 3, are TOTALY useless, because Wc3 won't recognise them. So, thats a waste of ~50kb.

Status
Not open for further replies.