• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World of Warcraft Model Request Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Decided to create a new area for requesting these because the other one is in abit of a mess.

Guidlines :
No more than two requests from one person
Characters models, I have a 1% chance of doing
Particle Emmiters are not able to be extracted
No requests that are already completed

Format :
Name
Picture
Skin (Wether or not you want the same skin as in the picture, or another version as long as it's in WoW)
How Long till you wont it (Be realistic here, I can't export models in seconds)

Post in that Format, so it is easy to read and understand Please.
If you do not post in this format, I will ignore your Post.
Side Note, if you post in the old thread, I will beat you with a long pointy stick.

Level 3
hi crazynutter. i dont have WOW , so im not to familar with what models are possible...but i do need a female elf model. or human. the one on this site is to big, and i was just wondering if u could make an optimized version? any heres a pic
[/img]http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/3629/nerouge3tf.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

this is just a nightelf rouge, but i just need any night elf female. any skin will do.

and when ever u can make it, but of coarse it would be nice to have it with in a week or so :oops: ....

Level 8
Crazynutter said:
Decided to create a new area for requesting these because the other one is in abit of a mess.

Guidlines :
No more than two requests from one person
Characters models, I have a 1% chance of doing
Particle Emmiters are not able to be extracted
No requests that are already completed

Format :
Name
Picture
Skin (Wether or not you want the same skin as in the picture, or another version as long as it's in WoW)
How Long till you wont it (Be realistic here, I can't export models in seconds)

Post in that Format, so it is easy to read and understand Please.
If you do not post in this format, I will ignore your Post.
Side Note, if you post in the old thread, I will beat you with a long pointy stick.

I will leave you to figure this out.

Level 5
oooooppppppppps i'm rly sry its just that i really need those models so maybe you can let it go this once plllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeee

Level 1
Hey.
I need two models of salamanders.
Correct file name in archive is MaleSalamander.
I need one with black skin and another with Red skin.
On first picture is one with black skin, on second you can see few with red skin (i know they look more yellow, but actual skin is called red)
http://www.wowwiki.com/Image:Executus.jpg

http://www.wowwiki.com/Image:Majordomo_Executus.jpg

Ps. sorry about posting in comments area first. didnt know there was requast post.

oh, and when do i need them. well, whenever possible.
thanks

Level 22
Well, I guess it's my turn to shoot for the 1%

Name: Human Female in Asian Garb
Picture: http://blizzard.com/misc/e3/2004/wow/images/artwork/Human-Female-in-Asian-Garb2.jpg (being that this is in the blizz WoW art section, I'm not sure if this even exists. If it doesnt, then I appologize for bringing this up)
Skin: The existing one is perfect.
Deadline: None. Take your time- I havent started the map yet.

-VGsatomi

Hoh

Hoh

Level 2
Plz Can you make hexen,voodoo
I don`t find the screenshots
And skeletons
3189.jp

:roll:

Level 5
Ok i was just wonderin....anyway about the egg layer what is the problem cause if it has ten skins i don't mind if you do i'm sry its just i need it and about the geosets....

Level 4
Spider

After you're done with everything you think you can convert a WOW spider for me, thnx :roll:

Level 25
Look, people, are you even TRYING to read his posts?

He keeps saying you're not posting in the correct format

How's this for now: I will DELETE all posts not in the correct format. I believe that THAT should be enough incentive to adhere to the rules of this topic, no?

Level 4
Why

don't get mad people always tell me to post here and there, here and there
I post my first one correctly already so just leave me alone

Level 5
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT i really f***ing needed those....whats wrong with them in a more defined way

Status
Not open for further replies.