• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MODEL: Building models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am making a map called City War. It is still in a beta form and is coming along great. I have used HappyTauren's models for his Choas Citadel and Deamon tower for one team. And the other team has guard towers and a human town hall, and they love to complain how they dont get cool models for thier team. So I am requesting custom models for the human buildings. I dont really care what they look like as long as they are about equal quality as HappyTauren's.

The main building absolutely needs the upgrading animations and the work animations. It also needs all three tiers. The towers I dont really care as much about, as long as they arent just edited guard towers. But I find when doing art guidlines are helpful I was thinking thier shape to be kinda like this:
_
/ \
/ \
/ \
/ \
/__________\
|_________|
\ /
\_______/
| |
|______|
|_______|
| |
| |
| |
|______|
/_______\
Side view
Please make it 4 sided, NOT circular. Im tired of circular towers. Maybe put like Ivy on the sides or something like that. As for the main building... maybe just make a variation of the human buildings.

Hmm it would seem the thread squished my tower picture.
Basically imagine a diamond on the top of a square stick. Lop off the edges of the diamond... gtg

Status
Not open for further replies.