• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Change angle of model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi, i seek help in making the attached edited elven guard tower angle from vertical to horizontal which the tip of the tower will be facing forward.

This was easily achievable before blizzard screw up the negative pitch angle in object editor, so now have to resolve in actually changing the model itself.

I do able to change the angle with War3ModelEditor or matrix eater, but i have no idea how to edit the particles and attachment. the elven guard tower has a circle thingy that circular around the top of the tower.

while at it, also please put something at the base of the tower as currently we can see through from the base, thanks in advance...

Attachments

• ElvenGuardMagicTowerEdited.mdx
    29.5 KB · Views: 39
Level 41
i don't get it, do you just want it like this?
tower.jpg
footman is facing 270 degrees
do you also want it to rotate in the direction it's attacking? because it doesn't do that currently

Level 3
i don't get it, do you just want it like this?
View attachment 371406
footman is facing 270 degrees
do you also want it to rotate in the direction it's attacking? because it doesn't do that currently

Yes, is the tower facing 270 degree as well? it will use as unit instead of building, so the tip of the tower should face the facing of unit.

when i said circular, i refer to that green ring of thing at the neck of the tower, so if this is ingame, this will do.

also, did you put something at the base of the tower?

Level 3
I sorry, but mind making the centre of the model at the centre? the first image is your version, the second is what it suppose to be. thank you very much.
upload_2021-1-5_22-35-22.png

upload_2021-1-5_22-39-13.png

Attachments

• upload_2021-1-5_22-34-48.png
    upload_2021-1-5_22-34-48.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 23
Status
Not open for further replies.