• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Not so easy Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Good day readers,

I need a model of a tower, the picture I quickly drew gives an indication of what I need.
Basically, it would be a Guard Tower with it's bottom cut of and replaced by Crystals, but I need the crystals to glow and climb up the tower to make it flow, frost particles to float off the bottom of it, it should have a Stand/Attack animation and a Death Animation.
Team colors are a must but using a Guard Tower as a base, that'd be easy I guess.

Don't bring me a Guard Tower with some crystals at the bottom.

Thank you for reading, and possibly for your attempts!

Attachments

• FloatingTower.png
    FloatingTower.png
    92.6 KB · Views: 83
Chilla well done, but since the request has some extra "cone" like effect on the ice to depict floating and gravity at the same time, you should have this ring of ice with reduced particles and another ice shard on the bottom of the tower with all the particles of the original model, so that the many ice particles are in the bottom of the building and create this cone shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.