• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

a request for al kaida models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
i need models for buildings belonging to a generic terror community. i am working on a map where the al kaida is a playable faction. the buildings i need models for is: construction yard, barracks, fuel depot, advanced fuel depot, headquarters, scout tower, guard tower and dynamite tower.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 8
i need models for buildings belonging to the terror network Al kaida.(the terror network that bombed world trade center.) i am working on a map where the al kaida is a playable faction. the buildings i need models for is: construction yard, barracks, fuel depot, advanced fuel depot, headquarters, scout tower, guard tower and dynamite tower.

maybe you should add some screenshots Or tell us about your project which the model goes to or such, to make people more interested filling your request.

Level 14
screenshots of what you need, not screenshots of your current map/project.

and its القاعدة‎, Al-Qaeda in english. more info here.

i know what the Al-Qaeda is, but i really doubt they would utilize buildings specially constructed for them, thereby featuring different architecture and construction plan compared to other buildings of that region. that isnt some great power like the soviet union or roman empire, the organisation is more like some guerilla fighters and therefore dont have their own buildings. if it was such an obvious power and easily definable, US army would have no problems in removing that organisation.
at least imho.

Level 23
No one will make it, I'm sure no one knows what an Al-Qaeda buildings looks like.

If there's somebody around here knowing how such a building looks like, he should immediatelly describe it to the US Army!

Ontopic: Seriously? This quest doesn't make sense at all, Al-Quaeda doesn't have typical buildings that could be modeled easily?! This is a terroristic organisation, not an official army or anything official at all.

Level 31
I would say he needs desert/mountain like buildings.
Maybe like this:

wuestenhaus.jpg

ch052s.jpg

turk_macht7.jpg

BTW: WTF is a dynamite tower???

Status
Not open for further replies.