• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World Domination General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
God damn it, does the missile bug still happen in 1.8c? I was convinced that i had fixed that. I found another thing that might cause it, we'll see if it is solved by next version. Either way, i'd be interested in seeing what you mean about "completely invisible" and "satellites getting stuck at the spawn point". The last one in particular sounds very strange since the satellite code is completely isolated form the other systems.

Level 11
Ye, it seems the missiles still bug in 1.8c. However, it was late game when it happen. By invisible, I mean I will click this seemingly empty space only to find a missile. No model was shown.

It was Russia that got his satellites stuck, so I might have to send you a screenshot for that. He didn't explain it quite clear to me either.

UPDATE: It seems he tried to spam satellites on the same space station. He also tried nuking with it before upgrading the space station. Well, he produced the satellite, and afterwards it appears but he can't move it and the abilities do no show up as if it was paused.

Additionally, meteors got stuck in midair, as well.

Last edited:

hi1

hi1

Level 5
I had some spare time, so I got some screenshot from the last game I played. They might not be that great..haha hope they are useful tho!

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Version 1.8d RELEASED!

I'm writing this in a huge hurry, so here's the new stuf:

New Government Bonuses

Militarian governments can now use "scorched earth tactics", which allows them to burn down cities over a period of 90 seconds, gradually reducing their wealth. Once the city reaches 0 wealth, it becomes ruined and has to rebuild. This is a way of denying enemies critical cities which you suspect that you won't be able to hold. Note that burning down cities causes a temporary unrest penalty, which grows over the time it burns, so it's not recommended to burn more than one city at a time!

Free Market governments now get double profit when selling resources or leasing tech. What this means is that if you export iron for 1m$/s per 1 Mt, you earn 2m$/s. The player who is importing the resource pays as normal, but you get paid double. This makes Free Market governments more centered on trade and research.

ScorchedEarth.jpg

Nuclear Winter

Triggering a nuclear winter will now spawn hurricanes all over the globe. Hurricanes are a new type of disaster which spawns in the ocean and moves in a straight line towards land. They deal significant damage, and any city which is "captured" by one will be ruined! Hurricanes can also spawn as normal disasters, and these will also have names, like in real life!

Hurricane1.jpg

Hurricane2.jpg

Player Hazards

This is a new feature which basically introduces "local disasters" for individual players. Right now there's only one, called "viral epidemic". The chance of this happening is proportional to your poverty level - if your poverty is at 100%, it would theoretically happen once every 3 minutes. What happens is that a random city (the less wealth, the more likely) spawns a group of neutral citizens which are infected with a virus. This virus spreads similar to the tactical virus used by agents, and will infect any nearby unit with it. The citizens will wander around, so there's a chance they might run into your troops. If you kill them, you'll get an unrest penalty, but if you cure them (using medics with anti-viral pills research), you'll get an unrest bonus and they will run to the nearest city to despawn. In the future, i might add more hazards, or positive perks.

MAP LINK!

Full changelog:

• Militarian governments can now use "Scorched Earth Tactics", which means they can burn down cities at the cost of an unrest penalty.
  • Reduced the cost of rebuilding ruined cities.
  • Ruined cities no longer contribute to poverty (can't be poor if they're dead, duh!).
  • Communist governments no longer have any natural growth.
  • Free Market governments now get double the profit when exporting resources (the buyer still pays a normal rate). This makes them heavily based on trade.
  • Neutral units (Cthulhu, aliens, dinosaurs, etc) now get progressively stronger as the game goes on.
  • Definately fixed the missile bug now. This should likely also solve all other weird, end-game bugs since those were caused by the vector class running out of instances.
  • New disaster: Hurricane. Like a tornado except larger, spawns in the ocean and moves in a straight line towards land. Deals significantly more damage and ruins any cities that it "captures". The hurricanes also have names!
  • Nuclear Winter will now cause giant hurricanes to form all over the globe.
  • Food costs have been rebalanced. Jets now cost 4 food (up from 3), while MBTs now cost 3 food (down from 4).
  • Added a new feature called "player hazards", which is basically "local" random disasters (or perks!) which are a result of your policies. The only one present right now is a Viral Epidemic.
  • Jets now generally deal less damage to ground units, to nerf the giant jetballs of doom. The A-10 is an exception of this.
  • Pressing the "repay loan" button without sufficient funds will now repay as much as you can afford rather than prompting you that you need more currency.
  • Canceling the construction of the capitol in Nomad Mode will now respawn the colony craft.
  • It is now possible to select your team in the "4 Teams" mode by typing "-join team x", where x is the number (1-4) of the team. If you have not selected a team after 60 seconds, a default team will be selected for you. Each team can have max 3 players.
  • Players no longer get a penalty for not holding their capitol if they are in nomad mode and have yet to place it.
  • Players who leave the game will no longer have their nuclear power plants explode in a fireball, triggering a nuclear winter.
  • Increased theocratic pop cap bonus from +20 to +30.

Level 14
great package and nice hurricanes! :)

I seriously recommend you to make or use a custom interface for your map at this stage. As the map has come that far, I think it is a good time to include one in the next version.
I mean, unless you want to underline, that it is a wc3 based game, of course ...

Level 11
Great Changelog! I can't wait to try it out.

I been wondering, are you going to release it to the hive map section? That way, more people will know about it.

Last edited:
Level 11
Edit: I notice that massing infantry would lead to increasing food uptake. This prevents players from rebuilding jets and tank armies.

At another note, tried phantom mode again. Since there was only one phantom and he left in the beginning, the game ended. It will be good if you could make it so that the phantom is re-picked if he leaves within three mins if there is only one of them.

UPDATE: It seems the the problem is that when a player leaves before phantom is picked, the game perceives him as phantom and ends the game. Perhaps, you could make phantom be chosen earlier?

Additionally, for some reason, we all have vision of one another and were allied despite it being FFA. Phantom has been buggy like that for the last two versions, if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
How many bots did you use? I don't recommend more than 4 bots since they do cause a bit of lag.

UPDATE: It seems the the problem is that when a player leaves before phantom is picked, the game perceives him as phantom and ends the game. Perhaps, you could make phantom be chosen earlier?

AAHHH, finally i understand this problem!!! Everytime a player leaves, the game does a victory check. If there are no players in the phantom force, the game ends. I'll certainly have to fix this!!

All players starting off as allies isn't a bug though - it's the way this mode works. The reason you are all allied is so that you can monitor what other players are doing in order for you to more easily guess who is the phahtom. It also makes it even more suspicious whenever a player starts disbanding alliances or declaring wars.

Last edited:
Level 11
AAHHH, finally i understand this problem!!! Every time a player leaves, the game does a victory check. If there are no players in the phantom force, the game ends. I'll certainly have to fix this!!

All players starting off as allies isn't a bug though - it's the way this mode works. The reason you are all allied is so that you can monitor what other players are doing in order for you to more easily guess who is the phantom. It also makes it even more suspicious whenever a player starts disbanding alliances or declaring wars.

I see. Another thing, did you see the the top part of my post regarding the food uptake.

Hello everyone! I'm releasing a small version today, mainly to fix the food/phantom issues, but there are some other quite worthy features in here as well. Diversifying the different countries and empowering the "weak" ones has been a focus lately, which is why a lot of new unit classes are exclusive to certain nations. I've also worked on rebalancing the units already in the game to be more different based on nationality. Here is a summary of the new features:

Electronic Warfare Vehicles

A new unit for this version is the Tigr-M Radar Jammer - an unarmed support unit which will scramble the radar signals of enemy vehicles within a range of 1400, reducing their vision range by 450 and their damage by 15%. This can be particularly useful for denying enemy artillery/MLRS to fire at you without infantry spotters, and at night it will make it difficult for enemy tanks to fire at their maximum range (unless they have night vision researched). The Tigr-M can also plant EMP mines once EMP Bombs tech is researched/leased. These will activate upon vehicle proximity, stunning all enemies within a range of 320 for 7 seconds. This can significantly turn the tide of a battle if you can make the enemy run into them near your turret line. However, they have a limited lifespan of 3 minutes, and can also be spotted by infantry if they are very close.

This unit can only be produced by Russia and India.

Tigr-M.jpg

Spy Submarines
This is a very basic unit that i added to spice up some of the islander nations - Spy Submarines are simply cheap, invisible sea transports which can be used to smuggle in agents past defenses. Since both the sub and the agent are invisible, they can get past even the most fortified beach, as long as it lacks radar coverage. On top of that, the sub also has an inventory which enables it to carry extra items for the agent - this is really quite fun since you can use the sub as a sort of mobile base for them. They have room for 4 units, and cannot transport vehicles. Only Brazil, Australia, and Latin Alliance can produce this unit.

SpySub.jpg

>LINK< to the map on epicwar.

Full changelog:

• Fixed a bug which would cause the game to end if a player left the game in phantom mode before phantoms were selected.
  • New unit: Electronic Warfare Vehicle. A small, unarmed craft which distorts the radar signals of nearby enemy vehicles and structures, reducing their vision radius by 450 and their damage by 15% within 1400 range. Can also plant EMP Mines if the "EMP Bombs" research is upgraded/leased.
  • New unit: Spy Submarine. These are very cheap and fast subs which are used to smuggle in agents or elite troops into defended enemy territory. Only Brazil, Australia, and Latin Alliance can build these.
  • National Guard and Spec-Ops soldiers no longer take up food.
  • Significantly buffed the anti-air damage of frigates. They are now roughly equivalent to SAM sites.
  • Viruses should be less likely to re-infect units who have just been cured by a medic with anti-viral pills.
  • Some other minor rebalances.

Last edited:
Level 4
This map is really nice to play with,though there is a bug where alot of the AI's soldiers(Australia,African) flooding the corner at somewhere and make excessive lag(screenie below).Also Latin Alliance's tanks seems to flood the isle Havanna City is on and unable to leave the spot.The AI's trooper also seems to become less active after some time playing.Looking forward to see this map becoming better,good luck :)
Untitled.png

Yeah, this issue is caused by the fact that the AI can't use transports. It will pick a target player - in this case one that's on the other side of the ocean - and try to attack it full force. This is a very tricky issue to solve in wc3, since there's no easy way to figure out whether two locations are accessible by land. You could make an invisible ground-moving dummy unit, order it to move to the location and see if it reaches there - but units in this game cannot move faster than 500 distance units per second, which means you have to estimate the time it takes to reach the location and see if it makes it there within this time span. And even this has its flaws - for instance, creating a bunker wall around your capitol would make the AI think it's not accessible by land.

The hardest part about making the AI use transports is finding a suitable dropoff location. Ideally, you'd want an area where there's little or no defenses, yet close to the base. Also, coordinating the construction of transports with the need for them. I have yet to find a good solution to this, but i'm working on it.

Level 27
Yeah, this issue is caused by the fact that the AI can't use transports. It will pick a target player - in this case one that's on the other side of the ocean - and try to attack it full force. This is a very tricky issue to solve in wc3, since there's no easy way to figure out whether two locations are accessible by land. You could make an invisible ground-moving dummy unit, order it to move to the location and see if it reaches there - but units in this game cannot move faster than 500 distance units per second, which means you have to estimate the time it takes to reach the location and see if it makes it there within this time span. And even this has its flaws - for instance, creating a bunker wall around your capitol would make the AI think it's not accessible by land.

The hardest part about making the AI use transports is finding a suitable dropoff location. Ideally, you'd want an area where there's little or no defenses, yet close to the base. Also, coordinating the construction of transports with the need for them. I have yet to find a good solution to this, but i'm working on it.
What about just creating three regions, say "Euroasiafrica", "Australia" and "Americas" and then checking whether AI has any orders from a unit in one of those regions to another, and if so, order it to train transports and deploy them in pre-defined regions there's a huge selection of, thus making the player spread thin with defenses?

Yeah, that is a possible solution, as long as you have a small number of regions (since the total number of combinations becomes n! = ^1*2*3....*n). The pre-determined would work, although in that case i'd prefer to have maybe 2-3 larger regions per continent, and instead pick a random point within the region.

In other news, i'm adding a new "-income" command which lets you see a detailed report of your incoming/outgoing resources as well as your number of cities, mines and oil refineries. Also making it so that you can take more loans from the same player.

EDIT: Hosting the map right now, check out MakeMeHost.com for game name!

Last edited:
Hello guys, just wanted to tell you that a new version will release this week! It will include some long-wanted features such as a Zombie Overlord upgrade which lets you essentially abandon your nation and take the role as the zombies. There have been some suggestions regarding how this should be implemented, and my initial plan was to keep track of "strands", so that you could only become zombie overlord if there is a certain number of zombies of your particular strand on the map. Unfortunately, this was impossible to implement since zombie infection is based on auras, and there is no way if finding out which unit applied an aura buff onto another. Instead, the prerequisite of the "Zombie Overlord" research is simply that there are over 30 zombies on the map, and that you have researched "Brainwave Manipulation" (and of course the zombie virus). The overlord only has one resource, called "Biomass", which is slowly harvested from cities. He can then use this to produce zombies from cities, or to mutate zombies into progressively stronger variants. The variants available are:

• Zombie: Your regular, run-of-the-mill zombie. Slow but durable.
  • Zombie Mutant: Stronger zombie which can spit acid at air units.
  • Zombie Runner: Fast zombie with fast attack, but low armor.
  • Zombie Horror: Big, lumbering zombie which creates an acid explosion upon death.
  • Flesh Titan: Created from merging two Zombie Horrors. Giant zombie which can crush vehicles and fling rocks at ships.
  • Zombie Swimmer: Further mutation of the Runner, which can... you guessed it: swim.
Something worthy of note is that zombies can't rebuild cities, and only non-ruined cities provide biomass. Zombies also now have a larger impact on the wealth reduction of a city when capturing it.

Feel free to give feedback on this!

Version 1.8f released!!

All right, the promised zombie update is now out! You can see the key features a few posts above. This version includes some pretty big fundamental changes to many of the systems, in order to accommodate for the unique Zombie Overlord "biomass" resource (and also some groundwork for a future demon player... hint hint), and because of this, there is a rather large likeliness of bugs. For instance, the win and lose conditions surrounding the Zombie overlord are still a bit unclear, but i can say as much that losing your capitol as overlord has no effect (fortunately). You also leave any teams or factions you belong to (like in "cold war" or "4 teams" mode). When playtesting, i have experienced a rather alarming crash a couple of times in close proximity to researching the overlord tech, but so far i have chosen to blame it on the buggy AI... please let me know if this happens during online games.

Link to the map on epicwar: LINK
(To Ralle: i will upload the map on the hive once i am sure that this version is stable)

Screenshots:

FamilyPhoto.jpg
IncomeText.jpg
ProductionText.jpg
ResearchOverlord.jpg

Full changelog:
  • Added "-income" command which lets you see your incoming and outgoing resources in detail, as well as your number of cities, mines, and oil refineries/rigs.
  • Added a new hovering text when selecting production structures, showing what they are producing and how large the resource drain (per second) is.
  • Turned off player hazards for now, as they were more annoying than fun.
  • Added "Zombie Overlord" research, which lets you abandon your nation and instead take control of the zombies.
  • The Overlord can manually mutate zombies into progressively stronger variants.
  • Three new zombie types: The Zombie Runner, Zombie Swimmer, and the Flesh Titan. The runner is a faster version of the regular zombie, with faster attack, albeit lower armor. The Flesh Titan is a giant zombie which can fling rocks at ships and has AoE damage.
  • Fixed a bug which would cause some zombies to not be infectious.
  • Capitols now get +1000 bonus health during Conquest mode, to prevent cheese.

Level 2
i have a big problem in this shit
sometimes i play this map with friends and my host friend select usa and close latino american and brasil
he massed f-16
it's impossible for me obtain the victory, he send me massive f-16 attack 70-80 warplanes
i use bazooka anti air defense other warplanes and he always win
i fight vs africa rusia china etc so i have infantry tanks helicopters etc
but the people never attack usa and he masses warplanes impossible i lost 6-7 times
incluiding a limit unit

the best troll strategy for the victory send massive enginers spawn
use zombie virus
enginers dead and you have a zombie
zombie kill other enginers= +zombies send more enginers and you have more zombies finally you have 200 zombies
send brain signal go enemy capital and gg

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, should i make it so that you cannot infect your own units with the zombie virus canister? This would probably make it less cheesy, but would it ruin the fun?

Another thing i wanted to point out is that artillery will not have virus canisters in the future - instead, they will have sarin gas. This is something i'm working on at the moment.

The airplane spam is unfortunate, but it shouldn't bee too hard to counter... a good tip against F16 is to only use ground based AA, and not airplanes, since the F16 is the best air superiority fighter but sucks vs ground. I will do some more playing and see if it needs a nerf.

Level 20
Guys, should i make it so that you cannot infect your own units with the zombie virus canister? This would probably make it less cheesy, but would it ruin the fun?

Don't change it, it makes using it more risky and realistic :-D

Another thing i wanted to point out is that artillery will not have virus canisters in the future - instead, they will have sarin gas. This is something i'm working on at the moment.

That's lovely, can you also add sarin gas to bombers?

All right, thanks for your feedback! When i said "not affect your own units" though, i meant that the canister ability itself would not affect friendlies, obviously zombies or infected enemies still would! But if people like it the way it is now, i will keep it.

I could add sarin gas to planes, but preferably not the jet fighters since that would make them a bit OP... same goes for stealth bombers. Maybe the recon planes? Although they already have EMP bombs?

In other news, the next version will have Arleigh Burke-class destroyers!

Level 2
i have lag in this new version idk is game or host

other thing is possible you include Pterodactyl
dinosaur apocalypsis don't have anti air units

Last edited by a moderator:
Version 1.8g released!

Available for download at MakeMeHost or at the first post in this thread. Here are some of the new cool things added in this version:

Sarin Gas

One feature which has been long in the making for this map is gas bombs, and now, at last, they are here! Mobile Artillery can now fire gas canisters (rather than viral canisters), which will spawn a gas cloud which slowly expands and deals great damage to organic units in range while also slowing them down. Dropping napalm on the cloud will ignite it, triggering a chain reaction which deals further 200 damage per explosion - this also affects mechanical units, and is a very powerful combo for killing off slow-moving zombies. Overall, gas is a great area denial weapon for preventing infantry from passing choke points, or for covering your retreat.

In the future, i plan to make Chemical Troopers immune to gas - unfortunately, i haven't been able to solve this in a satisfying way as of yet though.

SarinGas.jpg

GasExplosion.jpg

Arleigh Burke-class Destroyer

This version features a new destroyer variant available for the US, Australia, Brazil, and Indonesia - the Arleigh Burke-class. With its impressive battery of 90 VLS-cells, it has a much higher fire rate than the Daring-class, but also the least hit points of all the destroyers. Its sight radius lies inbetween the Daring and the Slava. As a part of further balancing, the Daring-class has now been given a slow, but potent AA-attack; it is supposed to be an AA vessel after all.
Screen Shot 04-23-17 at 06.27 PM 002.PNG

Astros II MLRS
The Astros II is a Brazilian-built multiple rocket launch system designed to be highly mobile. It has the shortest range and lowest health of all MLRS units, but significantly higher speed, lower price, and the fastest fire rate - plus a faster missile speed, which helps against ballistic defenses. The Astros is used by Brazil, Saudi Arabia, and Indonesia.
AstrosII.jpg

Performance improvements
Missiles should now cause considerably less lag, and the overall game performance should be a lot smoother compared to earlier. See full change log for more info.

Full changelog:

• Changed the way missile orientation was calculated, which reduces lag and makes particles display more properly (= better visual effects for missiles).
  • New unit: the Arleigh Burke-class Destroyer.
  • Daring-class cruisers now come equipped with a basic AA-attack.
  • The multiboards now update in their own "thread", which should probably reduce framerate stuttering.
  • New unit: the Astros II MRLS. This might have been added already in the previous version, but if so i must have forgotten to mention it.
  • Zombie Overlords will now properly see their biomass drain in their multiboard. Also fixed the zombie tooltip so it displays their cost.
  • Made a small change to the way the radar jammer effect is applied, which should hopefully further reduce lag.
  • Added Sarin Gas! Gas canisters are now launched from Mobile Artillery (instead of Viral Canisters, as previously). The gas slowly expands and deals damage/slows down all organic units inside it. Quite effective against zombies!
  • Napalm Bombs will now ignite gas clouds in a chain reaction, dealing 200 damage per explosion. A single gas canister typically spawns around 12 clouds (the first cloud spawns 3-4, these spawn 2-3, which in turn spawn 1-2, etc).
  • Fixed a bug (or feature?) which allowed Cthulhu to enslave you if he captured your capitol during conquest mode. This would prevent the game from ending as Cthulhu doesn't have a capitol of his own and thus can't be conquered. This also applied to neutral zombies.
  • The tooltip for Spec-ops Soldiers no longer says that they can plant C4, since they have never been able to do this.

Version 1.8h HOTFIX

I'm releasing a small patch which aims to solve a couple of issues present in the last releast, most notably the fact that missiles don't align the way they're supposed to! I could have sworn this worked when i tested it, but somehow one line of code had snuck in and screwed it up. Oh well. Here is the full list of changes:

• Fixed an issue with missiles not orienting properly.
  • Recoded a lot of the multiboard system so that it only updates when values change instead of once every 0.3 seconds. It also only updates if the associated player slot is actually in use. I suspect that many of the game crashes may come from unavoidable string leaks in the multiboards, so this might help.
  • Took the opportunity to add flying dinosaurs to the dimensional rift event. These don't reproduce, although they do grow, and they are quite dangerous to helicopters.

Version 1.8i hotfix

Clanzion spotted a pretty severe bug which broke anti-ballistic lasers. Again, just a 4 letter typo which screwed up. Releasing a hotfix for this, which also increases the time and cost of the overlord upgrade. This is because i want to give players a chance to use the zombie lures before someone claims the zombies.

hi1

hi1

Level 5
Great! I was going to report the anti-ballistic bug as well.

I noticed another bug while ingame with Clanzion yesterday though. I was playing as China, and I was invading with anti-armor infantry and chemical troopers and for some reason, a few of them (both anti-armor+chemical) became invulnerable. No other countries encountered this bug, so I suspect its something to do with the chemical troopers, as I was the only one making them.

Level 11
The AI for multiplayer was removed for various issues. It might be back once those are fixed. However, I think you can get the version with AI multiplayer from Fingolfin. I think he mentioned it in a post.

Version 1.9 - HUGE UPDATE!

It's been a long time since the last update, but i have not been idle! A complete set of new building models and a revamped Zombie Overlord system are some of the highlights in this version, along with plenty of fine-tuning of unit costs.

New building models!
Pretty much ALL structures have been given awesome custom-made models. This is something i thought i'd never get done, but once i got started, it was done in just a couple of weeks. It will now be much easier to separate your buildings from each other, and they look great!

ArabBase.jpg

Harbor.jpg

StartingBase.jpg

MissileLaunch.jpg

Unit tributes
It is now possible to tribute (gift) your units to friendly players. This command is available from the trade menu in the diplomacy tab, and will allow players to engage in proxy wars where they supply units to a player without having to take an official part in the war.

New unit: the 2S19 Msta-S
Russia gets some love with the new Msta-S Artillery! This unit has superior fire rate and range compared to the aging M109 Paladin with few drawbacks, except a slightly higher currency cost.

New overlord mechanics
A common complaint of the earlier Zombie Overlord system was that it was too easy to become the overlord, and that people missed the good ol' days of just fighting the neutral zombies. Because of this, i decided to revamp the overlord system to be based around finishing a massive "wonder"-like structure instead. Rather than instantly becoming the overlord when finishing the research, it now instead unlocks the training of an "Advanced Engineer", who can start construction of a Brainwave Transmitter. This is a huge and expensive structure which takes minutes to build (unless you boost it with more engineers), and other players will be alerted when you start constructing one so that they get a chance to stop you. Once finished, you will become the overlord as per usual.

ZombieOverlord.png

Full changelog:

• New models for the following units: Spy Satellite, Tank Factory, Draft Camp, Infantry Base, Airbase, Naval Yard, Space Center, Missile Base, Oil Rig, and all turrets.
  • New unit: The Msta-S Self Propelled Artillery.
  • The Zombie Overlord research will now instead allow you to train "Advanced Engineers", which can construct a structure called the "Brainwave Transmitter". When finished, this structure will turn you into the zombie overlord just like the old research used to do. All other players are alerted when it starts construction, so that they get a chance to stop you, and the transmitter takes very long to build (unless you assign multiple workers to it). The overlord tech has been made cheaper and faster to research to balance this.
  • Using sarin gas will now contribute to public unrest (unless you have a militarian government)
  • The unrest buildup from using nukes or gas will now take slightly longer to calm down.
  • The rate at which education and poverty levels change is now proportional to the difference between the current level and the "goal" level. This means that increasing your budget with multiple steps will increase the rate at which the level increases. Earlier, increasing the budget would only change the goal value, but the rate at which the value was reached was always the same.
  • Added the ability to tribute units to other friendly players.
  • Reduced the currency cost of some low-tier vehicles.
  • Predator drones now deal minor splash damage to organic units near the target.
  • Reduced iron cost and increased oil cost of helicopters.
  • Reduced iron cost of submarines, ICBMs, and hovercrafts.
  • Slightly reduced the number of zombies spawned from infected towns and cities.
  • Made some attempts at solving the "invulnerable units" issue, remains to be seen whether this was actually fixed.
  • Slightly reduced the damage dealt per second by Sarin Gas.
  • Changed it so that subsidies budget starts at "none" by default, since that's pretty much the best way of starting out the game anyway.
  • Added Panama canal.
  • Quest log now explains how to capture naval oil patches.
  • Some bugfixes related to the late game.

Attachments

• NewStructures.jpg
    NewStructures.jpg
    298.7 KB · Views: 147
  • SpySatellite.jpg
    SpySatellite.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 131
  • WD Nuke.gif
    WD Nuke.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 160
Status
Not open for further replies.