• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wierd, but just might work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
After the current ORPG I'm working on (Requiem of Twilight), I was planning on doing a...wait for it...Runescape ORPG. Now, I don't want this thread to be a WoW vs RS thread, (trust me I hate RS and it's lagginess), but I haven't seen any RS related games except when people are asking for free RS accounts and such. Basically, it would just be kind of new.

Give me input on this, and it will be appreciated.

If it's bad idea, just tell me. :xxd:

Level 4
After the current ORPG I'm working on (Requiem of Twilight), I was planning on doing a...wait for it...Runescape ORPG. Now, I don't want this thread to be a WoW vs RS thread, (trust me I hate RS and it's lagginess), but I haven't seen any RS related games except when people are asking for free RS accounts and such. Basically, it would just be kind of new.

Give me input on this, and it will be appreciated.

If it's bad idea, just tell me. :xxd:

lots of work if you are going to make that kind of map...worht it? i dont thinks so...just create own original map.

Level 12
You'd definitly need a save feature...
-That feature could get hacked....

um...

It might not be that bad.... But...

You'd have to go through
-Runesmithing, Blacksmithing, Religious magic and their upgrades

Combat would be pretty simple
WOuld have to make a bigger Pocket book of items
-Stacking of items

Different types of Metals-Item changes
-Armor Creation system
-Weapon Creation system

eh.......

I don't know if its worth it.... I'm not a fan you just have to spend time with to be a better "status" and kill other people...

I want skill... intelligence....
-Time should just be for alternate costumes... or something...

Level 7
Could be kinda Interesting. I don't play RuneScape and hence do not know the controls. Is it arrow key control? And if so are you going to do it that way. Also is it going to be a single player campaign map because that might also work.

No it's not arrow key control, and actually an arrow key control is easy to make.

Anyways i think it may work, but i guess most RS fans are too occupied playing runescape to play warcraft, you could just base a game off runescape systems.

Level 4
No it's not arrow key control, and actually an arrow key control is easy to make.

Anyways i think it may work, but i guess most RS fans are too occupied playing runescape to play warcraft, you could just base a game off runescape systems.

*cough* Arrow key movement LAGS in wc3. I mean, lags the hell out of any computer on market, it's coding is not optimized enough to work smooth.

Level 7
Depends on who makes it, if you make it leakless or in jass then it's better and almost lagless

Level 34
ThumbsDown.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.