• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Runescape/Hiveworkshop Party!

Should I host a Hive Workshop on Runescape?

• Yes

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • No

Votes: 15 93.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read this before voting!
Would anybody on the hive just like to have a random runescape party? Not very wc3 related but I usually hold a party on rs once a year where I give away a whole bunch of free sh*t. I hardly ever play and doubt anyone else here has ever or continues to play rs still, but we can have a big hive workshop chat where all of us modelers, and mappers can chat about all hive related things and abuse jagex for blizzard lol. I'll host it around the end of november/december if anyone cares? The problem with WOW is we may not all be in the same faction ie alliance/horde, and rs is free. Anyways tell me if I should host it or not?

If not, then how about we have some kind of party attachment/holiday, model making contest instead

Last edited:
Level 18
-________-

Fail thread is made of fail.

fail-1.jpg

Level 17
The other option already exists, and the RS idea is about as exciting as the chances of finding Maddie Mccan alive.

If you can find a better game though, I'm all up for it.

Just... No.

um... nah.

Why the hell do people even play Runescape?

-________-

Fail thread is made of fail.
All of you need to grow up and take the game for what it is. Honestly, Runescape isn't half as bad as people make it out to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.