• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

RUNESCAPE is a lamers game, if u agree with me reply!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Runescape aka gayscape, omg that game is so lame, wot a world of warcraft wannabe. i mean it was created b4 wow, but its so sad that people play it. There are many reasons that makes it DA LAME KING. IT IS DA LAME COZ:

1. omg look at da bloody grafix, how bad is dat, so blocky, id rather hump a camel.

2. omfg, no bloody sound, SOUND is a BLOODY CRUCIAL ELEMNET OF A GAME, n they make u pay money if u want sound, OMG, im getting so fustrated, calm down tuan, seriously playing a game without sound, how can you stand that, it just makes you wanna get a chainsaw n kill everyone, yes kill everyone.

3. Da players r SO NERDY. u shuld hear wot they talk about. "So geffrey, did u do dat maths sheet wit da relativity work, teacher told me finish it in 1 night, it was impossible but i still finished it." i mean WTF is dat, how nerdy is that, i cant stand playing a game with uber noobs like that. IM GETTING SO FUSTRATED.

4. PEOPLE ACTUALLY "ENJOY" playing RUNESCAPE aka Gayscape. How can u enjoy it, if i was stuk on an island n dere was computer n the only game it had was RUNESCAPE aka gayscape i would have sex wit da animals on da island than play RUNESCAPE aka gayscape. IT IS NOT AN ENJOYABLE GAME. OMFG.

so if u r like me n hate RUNESCAPE aka gayscape please reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level 25
Your typing is an embarisment to Australia. Learn how to type

Anywho, they're low polygon models. Sound isn't essential

Pff, you're probably one of those stupid assholes who say that good ol' games like Pacman or space invaders suck. Fall in a hole and die

Oh, and the older Sonic games rock

wow, looks like you got a major stick up your ass which is depriving you from spelling and grammar. i never played runescape and i dont give a phuck. if you dont like the game then GODDAMNIT DONT PLAY IT! nobody is forcing you to play the game or listen to the nerds who have a life outside of video games. if you dont like it and think it isnt enjoyable, then why are you playing it in the first place? also if it so well-known as "gayscape" then shouldn't that be warning enough for you not to get the game? or did you make up that name up yourself within the 2 seconds of thought took before opening this thread? please dont hump a camel, they needn't any more suffering. you should get shot, i hate people like you.

Level 22
You already got warned once for language and topics like these...please tell me you have the capacity to learn. Take the advice of those who postewd before me. If you don't like it, don't play it. Besides, sounds like the people you were describing werre talking about stuff outside the game, like homework. People do that in MMORPG's all the time...how does that make people "nerdy?"
Seriously, you need to grow up.
-VGsatomi

Level 8
Pff, you're probably one of those stupid assholes who say that good ol' games like Pacman or space invaders suck. Fall in a hole and die

he's right I hate people like you that hate old games because the graphics arn't good enough GRAPHICS ARN"T EVERYTHING! what is important is story line,gameplay and interesting characters!

lot of old games are better than the new ones because new ones make freaking gay ideas.

Once agian right! old games are better because!

A)original ideas not just remakes of games like todays are!

B)PEOPLE ACTUALLY PUT WORK INTO THE STORY LINE!
not like now most of them use "the dude got memory loss and everyone want's to kill him"

C)Now nearly every game is kill everyone and everything that moves! YAWN! and every shooting game uses the same guns over and over again! (Not like Armed and Dangerous :wink: )

So stop whinging because i dont wanna hear it :evil:

Oh, and the older Sonic games rock

Yeah the older sonic games ROCK! I have an old computer so I can play those classics along with "The secret of monky island" and "Twinson's Odyssey"!

Level 5
Wow, your an idiot man. As said before, if you don't like a game, don't play it. Don't go around spamming and going on about having sex with animals. You seriously need to log off the site, and come back when your older, or atleast act it, and maybe everyone won't hate you.

By the way, games don't need great graphics to be fun, and sound isn't all that important either. Games can still be fun with shoddy graphics and low sound quality.

Level 3
im gonna shave my iron sword up your ass!
when i played there was sounds, but i believe the graphics didnt changed.
keep in mind this game is heavily played, and that it is a free multiplayer game. i doubt having 200 detailed warriors, terrain gfx and spells on the same screen wouldn't be laggy and heavy for the bandwith hm?

and you cant do a better game, so stfu.

Level 12
Meh, I've signed up for membership but after a while I wasn't impressed. Likewise, I'll stay away from MMORPGS. Anway for our sake, put this complaint on Jagex godd@**it. It's not like everyone around this site has to listen to your immature comments. Why should we listen to your complaint if some of us don't even play Runescape?

Level 5
RUNESCAPE IS FOR LOSERS AND MENTAL PATIENTS!!!
I have a friend who almost completly STOPPED PLAYING WARCRAFT because he was addicted to RUNESCAPE of all worthless games!!! RUNESCAPE OVER WARCRAFT????

Sorry im a bit passionate about this… :D

Level 3
PEONMASTER said:
RUNESCAPE IS FOR LOSERS AND MENTAL PATIENTS!!!
I have a friend who almost completly STOPPED PLAYING WARCRAFT because he was addicted to RUNESCAPE of all worthless games!!! RUNESCAPE OVER WARCRAFT????

Sorry im a bit passionate about this… :D

U R SO RIGHT PEONMASTER.

RUNESCAPE IS A WORTHLESS GAME AND IT SHOULD BE CRITICISED.

Status
Not open for further replies.