• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Girlfriend Is Cheating In A Role Playing Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Guys!! I need your help!

I am a gamer and I also have a very understanding girlfriend. We're in a relationship for about 8 months already and nothing seems to be a problem. She lets me play while I let her enjoy facebook. But since I'm hooked in gaming, I asked my gf to play a role-playing game so she can understand the kind of world I have. She agreed in doing so. We enjoyed playing games until these past few weeks I noticed she won't play with me anymore. The sad part was.. he met this guy in the game and they're exchanging sweet conversation. Though I'm confident that they haven't seen each other yet, I'm so freaking jealous right now. What do I do? I'm afraid that if I try to confront her she might get pissed off. My relationship is on the line. I don't want to lose her but I don't want it (whatever it is that they have) to continue.

Level 20
I feel so stupid right now... I've tried to give genuine advice to this guy in his "marriage counselling" thread and now it seems that I was baited by a troll.

Shame on you, mate. I'm not falling for the same crap again.

Level 22
Next time if you really care to remain in a relationship with your GF/wife, then either go to a therapist, psychologist, or you can share how you feel with a friend and ask him for advice.
Anyway, the way the thread is going, either it should be moved to something else or get closed.

Reactions: pyf
Level 20
There was no way you could have known. We all were unsure back then.
Thanks, man! :)

At any rate, if this thread was for real, the only advice I could give is to confront the girlfriend about her behavior. Not in an agry or pseudo-romantic drama-inducing way, but simply ask her why she is doing this and whether she'd be fine if you started flirting with other girls online.

Level 20
Wait, what? You're implying that he is a boyfriend of someone else's wife?

Uhm... If you put it like this, I can see why it would be an issue :)

Level 2
Are you serious?
First the marriage council thread ,now this?

Also, first she was your wife, now she is your gf?

Maybe she's actually a girlfriend and not a wife. He just assumed she's a wife because they are living together?

I feel so stupid right now... I've tried to give genuine advice to this guy in his "marriage counselling" thread and now it seems that I was baited by a troll.

Shame on you, mate. I'm not falling for the same crap again.

Let's give this guy a benefit of the doubt. Maybe he's actually not married and the wife is actually a girlfriend? Though I'm not sure either. Maybe he just needed an idea of what marriage counseling is all about when in fact it was supposed to be a "relationship counseling"

Well mate, if you're having trouble with your girlfriend or wife... try reading some relationship articles at www.regain.us, huffingtonpost.com, or in any available websites so you can internalize some useful advice. Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
Man I feel you brosef, I once dated this chick who would not stop trying to glitch out the fucking game whenver we played RPG calssics on the SNES. So of course I had to dump that cheating slut.

Either way my advice is to give up your waifu and marry your multi PasteurGreen instead, that way you'll at least know you're making out alimony checks to yourself whenever you split up and we all know that thread will be something to look forward to.

Merry Christmas.

pyf

pyf

Level 32
@ArchDuke:

ofc_bison.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.