• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A friend lost to Runescape...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I'm tired of that game. But what's worst? A friend of mines is officially POSSESSED by it. My post might seem like someone that doesn't and never plays MMORPGs, but I'll be honest. It's not. Here's a list of what happened when my friend got POSSESSED:

-Claims it's the best RPG ever with the most items.
-Plays everday and never thinks of everything else.
-Has stacks of papers on the whole game.
-Plays overnight with the whole room dark.
-Banned for the whole summer
-Would waste money for a crappy game

Seriously, he needs to do something. Like look for BETTER free MMORPGs. Geez, what the hell? If you read my first list item, you might as well laugh. Sure, everything else is common in all MMORPGs, but I bet you 50 bucks he's wrong on the first item. Kids, stay away from Runescape. I repeat, stay away from Runescape. There are BETTER free MMORPGs worth playing over Runescape.[/list][/b]

Level 5
I`ve played Runescape before and I litteraly dont understand your friends obsession.
It`s got BADgraphics, It`s Laggy all the time.
I couldnt look at the character models straight or I would practically die. All there is is hair eyes a nose and other polygon-like shapes. there are no hands,its like just a long arm with NO hand.
The tutorial at the start of the game is useless,you cant even read The NPC Text.
I hated it,But thats my opinion. I wouldnt spend a CENT on that. My Rating: 2/10.

Level 12
Afronight_76 said:
has your friend had a seizure recently? or a concussion to the head? perhaps it's a brain chemical imbalance; your friend needs serious medical attention.

Agreed. Forgot to mention one more thing:

-Claims he'll be playing Runescape till College.

If everything else wasn't enough...

Level 7
Your living hard times my friend...
I played Rune on time myself... Hopefully got fed up with all the "Member" things.
and it was totally unbalanced! like Ranger totally sucks...
and thanks to my addicted friend, I hear all the updates and stuff what he has done :x

RuneAddict said:
Ugh! heehee... yaknow waht I just did in Runescape!? heehee I mined 1000 coals! heehee
and then one n00b bought them for 1k each! heehee
and quess waht happened!? heehee Easterbunny gave me rubberchiken! heehee!...

Level 6
I too was once addicted to the game. Then I too realized it was 'skrewing me over'. The graphics are choppy. Members are also allowed into the F2P game, free Runescape will no doubt be around for much longer. Seagull, I think your friend is exagerating just a little bit, the best MMORPG? ha, I know for a fact it isn't.

Level 12
Torn said:
Seagull, I think your friend is exagerating just a little bit, the best MMORPG? ha, I know for a fact it isn't.

If you thought I was kidding, I wasn't. Fact is my friend just can't seem to get off Runescape and look at the rest before saying it out loud.

Level 12
I'm a WoW addict, but unfortunately I have other parts to deal with not just WoW all day. Runescape is just ridiculous because of gameplay, I bet none of the staff bother to do anything about it.

Farming and carpenting tradeskills? Come on, Runescape is beginning to be too modernized.

Status
Not open for further replies.