• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Well Im Seph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
i Just wanted to Get rid of that Notice of Introduce myself so i say some Fast Words:
My Battle.Net Account is Darkath and i play at Northrend (if ur a noob its the Europe Server) and i like FF And WC3 and i REALLY HATE RS/Runescape/F4gScape/Run-Escape and my Fav WC3 Model (those whos Stored in game) is The Demon Hunter Becuse he got that Demonish Tatoos and those Panda-Blades im a Roleplayer i can host and i DO it so if ur a RPer on Northrend ADD ME And you will see me hosting Sotdrp OR Ragos i like Rpgs too so i play Ragos becuse its The Best RPG im a MALE not think anything else i got REALLY Bad humor and my Sis is DaRkAhN soo then you know that...

Level 3
welcome seph! i am new here as well,very nice forum :)(and most active one ive ever seen)

I mean wow,just in one day like 10 people join,crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.