• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Meee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Well my I.D. on warcraftIII is Opaque_CMWChief no i do not own a clan but I want to own one.... I Do not know how to host, download skins, weapons, effects, etc., Nor do i know how to use them.. I'm a pretty big RPer.. I love SOTDRP:] I came here to find out how to download stuffz, I can download maps (Atleast im smart enuff for tat) I have a myspace. [email protected] is me.. I try very hard to do good on Warcraft 3 and hope to meet some new people and join a GOOD clan! I EXTREMELY LOVE EVES RPG IM ADDICTED :]] and kokes.. They make me high ^,_,^ So add me or respond to this if you can help WHAT SO EVER! Thanks alot guys! Nice to be a part of the hive.

Pledge allegiance to the mask,
That I'll carry water in my flask,
And anyone to diss HU,
I'll leave a bloody mess with you,
For we are family, you and I,
3 Tears for you, we all shall cry,
All day all night, our flags will fly,
The Undead Army Till The Day We Die.:at:

Status
Not open for further replies.