• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wicked Rising - A new kind of survival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey guys, I found something realy awesome. Check this out http://projectzomboid.com/blog/

woah really interesting and they have plans for multiplayer meaning the player could stick together with other persons or just blow their brains. Mm.. this is still in pre alpha but still it looks interesting. it resembles the idea of the map we could learn something from that game or just make it diference but that depends on Silent.

Level 15
Indeed, I mean, disliking something for bringing modernness or sci-fi to fantasy game... that's kinda odd Eldubs.

This is a medieval game and it should stay that way in my oppinion. But i do respect making good and quality maps for a dying game like warcraft 3. I just placed my opinion and nothing else.

Well if you for example dislike a gamegenre, i could say you are a fucktard for being a fucktrardi idiot not playing and liking this game genre.

Level 5
Well if you for example dislike a gamegenre, i could say you are a fucktard for being a fucktrardi idiot not playing and liking this game genre.

I do like this game genre you moron. I am just saying the engine is not strictly for a fantasy setting just because it's what it was originally designed for. They built the engine, then the warcraft world on top of it. It is just a foundation for *any* genre of game to be built on.

Level 15
So does Apocalypse, the warcraft 3 world editor was made for any sort of genre you can think of, it's not limited to only medieval or what blizzard wants it to be. Let's try to get back on track here, any new news?

I never said you cant make the map and it is against the rules. I just said I dislike the futuristic genre to be brought here. But the map is awesome.

Oppinions are not fucking trolling or discouraging, i said its a good map!

Level 16
sorry for not posting, though i always check this everyday, sorry for being not able to help
but i could help in announcing this to other people.
ApocalypseNow was right, world editor can be made into any genre you like, also, this is a really good map They're making.
don't forget the UI!

Level 4
this sounds awsome please pm me when game is available for public download (in case i forget this forum :alol:)

Level 4
Oh people, stop posting on this thread before Silent says anything! Every time I see the Wicked Rising title I start drooling! And every time it turns out to be just a waste of my body's liquids!

I agree, I'm tired of salavating before the game is out. :alol:

Level 8
I doubt this is going to be finished any time soon. Silent doesnt seem to care about the forum as much anymore, let alone us. He hasent posted a damn thing for the past week and the project seems to be at a stand still... There are more arguments over who said what *looks at Apocalypse & Eldubs* than map info and "suggestions" on these forums...

Come to think of it, how are we even supposed to suggest shit when silent isnt even looking at it. And besides, we have nothing to criticize because nothing has been done/shown...

Argue with me all you want, but its the truth. This forum is filling with more Wicked Rising than the game itself...

Level 16
i've been waiting for so long.
either Silent forgot, went on a vacation or just cancelled the project and won't post on this thread because angry mobs who wait for so long might post hate things.
i say it's okay if he cancels the project and leave it to apocalypsenow to finish it.
we're not even waiting in line and just checks it one times a day.

Level 11
either Silent forgot, went on a vacation or just cancelled the project and won't post on this thread because angry mobs who wait for so long might post hate things.
i say it's okay if he cancels the project and leave it to apocalypsenow to finish it.
we're not even waiting in line and just checks it one times a day.

It would be a pity if he cancelled it, as it proved to be an awesome project, with an awesome idea, but i still hope that he didn't cancelled it, maybe cuz of school he can't resume it, dunno...

Level 5

Doubt it. Be patient. Host is AFK, just sit in the lobby for a while and wait.

Dawww I'm flattered but even I don't have a copy of the map.

Level 27
Yes.

Anyways, when was he online last time?

And, if I'm not mistaken, he already once had some computer or whatever problems and couldn't access Hiveworshop. Guess it's same old story.
Now, guess we should stop psamming useless posts on this thread, since I don't want Silent to find this thread spamfested or even closed when he returns.

Level 11
When i saw this topic in my subscribed topics, i thought ,,Oh my god!It came alive!OMG"
But it's sad that when i clicked i had to find these 2 comments -.- which i didn't expect to come upon...Still i hope that in the future, this topic will revive itself, and the project will continue...

Level 1
F man i really wanted to beta test this game :l even (re)joined up to see if this project was still running Man i was soo ready for a zombie apocalypse Read the first few pages and i got such a nerd boners*lol jk* and i just jumped up and almsot cried from how awsome this game sounded !!! i just hope there ok and can even leave a message ?? to you know say whats up to all his supporters and his breathrin.. Really do hope everyone is ok... Such a hard nerd Boner :p lol *and btw if u do ever get this going agin please send me a message, i frequent the hive daily i will check in id love to help beta test this ^^* *and btw id be A Begger Or a Police Man :D*

Level 9
i got such a nerd boner

D:

*coughs*

It's 2012 and he hasn't showed any sign he has any interest in this.
Either he really is not ok, or he got frustrated and is simply not using his account anymore.

Or he's addicted to Starcraft II, and left us to rot (c wut i did thar?).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.