• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Why are mostrecourses pending?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hello, I'm constantly browsing the recourse section for fun and searching for content for my map and what I've noticed is that models that are weeks or even months old are not being approved, even if they are top quality like Glumas Ratling gunner for example. Why is that?
If the hive is having a shortage of recourse mods I am highly active and in my freetime just browse for pure fun, so I would like to apply even.

Have a good one, cheers~

Level 37
As of right now, we only have 1 Model Reviewer and Moderator for one of the most active sections in the forum, so we are definitely short-staffed, but we are actively looking. However, models aren't approved just because they look cool or top quality -- there's a whole process to it.

In regards to applying, you will have to show sufficient knowledge with the technicality of 3D models as well as meeting reviewer qualities we look for. If you think you meet these expectations, you can apply for the position in Staff Contact.

Level 11
As of right now, we only have 1 Model Reviewer and Moderator for one of the most active sections in the forum, so we are definitely short-staffed, but we are actively looking. However, models aren't approved just because they look cool or top quality -- there's a whole process to it.

In regards to applying, you will have to show sufficient knowledge with the technicality of 3D models as well as meeting reviewer qualities we look for. If you think you meet these expectations, you can apply for the position in Staff Contact.

Unfortunately I don't meet the conditions, maybe some day, best of luck! Cheers~

Reactions: Rui
Status
Not open for further replies.