• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Which is your favorite race and how many levels you have on B.net?

WHat race do you like best???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Re: WHat's your favorite race?

Yeah right, Kitt would own on the transporter. Kitt is virtually indestructible. He might need some engine upgrades, but he never needs fuel and has weapons.

Level 6

Weapons? Does it have a rocket launcher? I know that it can "jump".

Long time ago I watched this series... I was a kid :p

Level 12

Yes, Kitt had a ton of weapons. In the very first episode (well, the second part of it) he blew up part of a mountain to create a make-shift damn to save a town.

Level 12

Read the rules, posts consisting of only one word will be considered spam. This is your "oral" warning Beeb.

Level 12

Yeah, my little brother really likes the Blood Mage as well, due to the phoenix.

Level 21
yeh back on topic, did any of you know that the wind screen wipers of Knight Rider were evil? it didnt come up in the show very much but they had some defect which cuased them to not work when he really needed them to and then just come on for no reason. stuff like that.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Favourite Faction!

Probably the most common question in Warcraft III, what is your favourite faction?

I chose Night Elves, I like Elves :p
Their Moon Well ability is great, and the ancients' attack can deal some good damage! They also have the strongest meat-shields in the game; the Mountain Giants, whose Hardened Skin make them hard to tear down:grin:

Level 15
I chose Night Elves, I like Elves :p
Their Moon Well ability is great, and the ancients' attack can deal some good damage! They also have the strongest meat-shields in the game; the Mountain Giants, whose Hardened Skin make them hard to tear down
exactly my opinion :)
Elves own !!! Their ability to hide at night is great too
I like orcs too but Elves > all

Level 4
Orcs tear apart, gnash on spit out, vomit on, and stomp on Night Elves. To me, the Night Elves are kind . . . I don't know, to soft for my tastes. To prissy, to pretty, not fierce enough. I've always loved Warcraft's orcs honourable fearsomeness.

Level 24
Orcs tear apart, gnash on spit out, vomit on, and stomp on Night Elves. To me, the Night Elves are kind . . . I don't know, to soft for my tastes. To prissy, to pretty, not fierce enough. I've always loved Warcraft's orcs honourable fearsomeness.

that's actually called elegance
anyways, i like NE because they are the most elegant race... not to mention wisps pwn ass :p

Level 1
I like the Night Elves.
The wisps can gather gold and lumber faster than the other worker units and I like the ancients being able to move around.
Another thing is that the moonwells' abilities are awesome. They provide food and heal you! Plus the hide ability really helps 'cause I like sneak attacks.

P.S. I also like the Naga

Status
Not open for further replies.