• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Player's Choice Awards for Best Character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
The Player's Choice Award
Best Character

What Who Where How?
I'm deciding to make a Player's Choice Award for best character of Warcraft. That mean anybody can just tell us their favorite character and why. After a certain amount of time, all of the Player's favorite characters will be taken into account and a poll will be created. Once a selection receives a certain amount of votes, that character will be dubbed 'Best Character of the Month"
How to Submit Vote
When you want to submit your favorite character, just post in this thread. Make sure you include full name, race, continent and if necessary, other information. It would also be great if you could provide with a link. Example:

Name: Illidan Stormrage
Race: Night Elf/Demon hybrid
Continent: Outland
Relative(s): Malfurion Stormrage (Twin Brother), Tyrande Whisperwind (Sister-in-law)
Note: Survived the War of the Ancients and was imprisoned for 10 000 years before being released to combat Archimonde.

If you'd like, you can also include information such as Character Class, Affliction, Status, Alignment etc. etc.

So go on! Vote for your favorite!

Illidan Stormrage (Arcisal)

Probably. Right now, what I really want most is a proper heading. If any of you can create one using Photoshop, just PM me, Arcisal

Status
Not open for further replies.