• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Which is your favorite race and how many levels you have on B.net?

WHat race do you like best???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastif

M

Mastif

Re: WHat's your favorite race?

That MUST be NE. Huntress qwn the world!

Level 14

Wow talk about reviving an old thread :shock:

I like the undead because I like Sylvanas Windrunner and I want her icon, so I need 1500 wins as undead. Problem is that I am not all that good with them and am still trying to learn a good build order.

Level 3

Hmm but starting off Warden is alot better then Demon Hunter for one fact her posin spell it does 75 when it 1st hits u then it drains 25 every 2 secs and its good because if they tp or run at low health it will kill um by the time they get back to there main base. and yes i hate ud so very much cause of the power they got over the NiteElfs but there is 1 lil thing that i like cause if they mass necros all i need is 1 lil wisp and well u NiteElf players know the feelin of seeing like 99999+ scellys blowin up at once >: )

Level 2

@Shadow_of_Live: You really should try to use things like: , . enters and captitals, etc.

I love undead, that is because they have banshees and destroyers. Banshees are VERY underrated, once I went only ghouls with about 10 banshees. A minute later I had some ghouls and 8 Taurens 8). Destroyers are AWESOME against skellies, priests, shamans, and all other spellcasters. They are underated too.

Level 2

I would say undead because
a). Cool soundtrack
b). Spider Lord hero (amazing).
c). Frost wyrms (even more amazing, better than chimaera)
d). Abominations
e). All of their stuff is dead and creepy, which is much cooler and more interesting than the bone-headedness of the orcs, the simplicity and unoriginality of the humans, and the nature-loving-tree-hugging-hippiness of the Night Elves.

Level 7

im a random playerall races have good parts
ne: best heroes: starfal + traquility = pain!! and dh is cool
great chims great aa hippo talon dryad
orc: they have the bm sneaky hero :d
and ofcourse the casters nothing better the first see all you taurens die and then revive them and win
ud: great aa spider garg and powerfull wyrms heros suck
humans: much possible combos and good heroes p.s. i hate tanks
they all good but i like humans the most (jaina is hot chick)

Level 14

Actually Dennis the Humans have the best towers in the game, the undead are second tho, not that is saying much since the Orc and Night Elf sucks. FT made it better with the cold towers, which is cool (pun not intended).

Level 2

Well, i don't play ladder at all, since i for myself think it- sucks

But well, the good old Orcs are the coolest of them all

Level 12

Orcs make good ground troops for the Undead, who are good for long range and support. That is the main reason I like the undead, support, which totally fits my personality.

Level 3

But you dont think about the power houses.
Undead have the Frost wyrm which is good, but takes too much food
Chimeras can destroy ground troops, but the lack of air attack sucks
Ork have taurens who rape ground units, but suck at air.
HUMANS have the air and ground fighters Griffen riders who are the best units in the game.
But of course when you start playing with guys of your calibur, its all about rushing. As for me, I have yet to play a normal game online becauseGreen TD is consuming my life.

Level 12

Humans have their problems and the griffon rider is not the best unit in the game, tho it is very handy.

Yes, Frost Dragons cost a lot but you only need at most 3 of them, so it does not make much difference.

Orcs use the bat rider to kill flying units.

Mountain Giants are the solution for ground units

Level 12

Not really, there are always balancing issues, that is why they make patches. Each Race has its own specialty, and thus its own weakness. One of the major problems with humans is the overall generalization, there is little that makes them very special and thus it is easy to take advatage of them.

Level 3

AND there is the mountain king. He is a hero asassine with storm bolt. aginst hoards he uses thunder clap, AND there is bash which honestly is not that good because It never seems to work (that just might be my rotten luck), but it looks good, and Avatar. It can really save your ass.
Its so fun however to see a hero flee and you cut him/her/it down with storm bolt 5sec stun and damage over 250? I honestly forget the final figures.
I think the dm is way over rated. Preistess is good for team battles if you mass archers and for pals go for fighters.

Level 12

Archers need to be microed or they are useless. I usually can over run people who rely on archers rather easily.

I would like to see how well your mountain king fares against my Firelord. Hell, I could prolly kill him with just the Pit Lord or the Dunk Idiot, at least before the latter was nerfed some. I think it would be an interesting match at least.

Level 7
look guys i own you all with the bloodmage
very nice hero
and the humans have another very strong units the tank damn good aa and antibuilding
and isnt the orc tower the best? it is for tower rushing

Level 4

I am an orc player. Basically thats my race i like them all, but i do my best w/orc. I find it easy to counter other's strategy w/orc and i think they are the best ffa race for many reasons.

Level 6

If I play ( and that is unique ), I choose the humans. They are a good supporting race with the priests and mages, especially in the connection with the orcs and their shamans ;)
The Riflemen are nice to kill heroes :) and don't forget the Knights... :D

Level 3
Ralle";p="2047 said:
They are fast, der have manaburn, metamorphosis they just rule!

But dh also burns his own mana with immolation.. that suckz

Level 12

I will now add FFA in the acronyms, sorry for not doing it earlier but I did not realize it to be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.