• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

when the map section will....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Wait, are you guys still thinking I vote them for approval because they have a quest menu or multiboard?

I said it before but it seems I'll have to say it again, I write the basic information a map has and doesn't have, the rating is based on the map itself not the information I write.

Level 24
Wait, are you guys still thinking I vote them for approval because they have a quest menu or multiboard?

I said it before but it seems I'll have to say it again, I write the basic information a map has and doesn't have, the rating is based on the map itself not the information I write.
So you just write random mumbo-jumbo about the map and then, based on how good you thought it was, you approve or reject, but you never actually say why it was approved/rejected? That's a new way of reviewing maps, a new and horrible one.

Vehster, grow a pair.

Ironside, if you're going to write a brief review, please at least write a good one.
Or better yet, don't write a brief one and make a proper one.

@Linaze:
What I'm trying to say is that a Pending section, like we have now, will funnel out the shit for users to download safe, secure, and non-time wasting maps.
The virus was a bad example, I give you that. I meant it just saves the time of users, and also potentially protect them from getting other nasties (like viruses).

Level 16
Vehster, grow a pair.

Ironside, if you're going to write a brief review, please at least write a good one.
Or better yet, don't write a brief one and make a proper one.

@Linaze:
The virus was a bad example, I give you that. I meant it just saves the time of users, and also potentially protect them from getting other nasties (like viruses).

Lololol. Vehster's gonna flame you for that now.

I agree with you tho

Level 7
No need to flame a empty spot Beef. =)

Ironside has enough trust of a mod to do simple reviews and the users can ask him how he did his reviews so I see nothing wrong with it.

(I figured something out, there is no use replying to empty spots or commonly known as trolls for all it does is cause harm to everyone else and trolls can be successful here.)

No need to flame a empty spot Beef. =)
ur kewl. srs.

so I see nothing wrong with it
Yes you have a good point. I agree with, you, Ironside's review was simply amazing.
From the poorly explained and identified points, to the lack of any details, insightfulness, or any relevance to his rating (as he so gloriously said himself), his review system is nothing short of perfect.

Yes. My avatar is a troll. Ha-ha. Very funny.
ur kewl. srs.

Level 16
Excuse me... What?

Also... Are you saying that everyone is a troll, except for you and Ironside? So everyone who disagrees with your opinion is a troll?

Yes. My avatar is a troll. Ha-ha. Very funny.

God this thread is fucking hilarious. Btw since when did "empty spots" become another name for troll? It's longer, not as much fun to say, and certainly a lot less fullfiling to be.

@Deolrin, I lolled at the "my avatar is a troll" part.

@Vehster, the main purpose of a review is to be clear and provide feedback to both the creator and users wishing to download. If you need to ask the reviewer for more information then the reviewer isn't doing his job correctly.

@Ironside,

204466-albums4917-picture49217.jpg

Level 7
Deolrin there is no use replying to you if you didn't get what I meant at first.

Exactly Beef however sometimes the user can't understand and must ask, so.... I don't see the problem again?

Most reviewers have been doing their job correctly and a lot of the maps in pending section shouldn't be approved mainly because the users are not updating them anymore, the maps ironside reviewed are year old or more maps which I see no problem with short reviews..........

Level 9
The whole hive needs a new system...same goes to the other resources,once approved,they just dump it there and leave it to rot,instead of improving it,they make new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.