• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What's your height and weight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Kaitech[SanD];297609 said:
7.5 stone, I can't do Stones too KGs!
7.5 stone ~ 47.6kg

Yeah Sansui you are right , BMI is not really usefull and body-fat is more important. Hm.. i made a analyse once and it said that i have arround 5.3% body-fat (the reason that i can see nearly all my vains ) ... but i guess it was kinda imprecise cuz arround 19% is normal... i read that we need 2-5% to survive .... :/

Level 7
180 or 181. 58KG.

I really need to gain weight. But it's impossible for me. I eat for 3 persons. I tried to go to the gym, but nothing. I tried not to drink to much liquid, nothing, I tried drinking much liquid, nothing. I tried not to be phisicly active nothing (and the it really sucks afterwards). Hints plz.

Level 18
7.5 stone ~ 47.6kg

Yeah Sansui you are right , BMI is not really usefull and body-fat is more important. Hm.. i made a analyse once and it said that i have arround 5.3% body-fat (the reason that i can see nearly all my vains ) ... but i guess it was kinda imprecise cuz arround 19% is normal... i read that we need 2-5% to survive .... :/

ya according to %body fat i fall in the athletic group 6-13% I'm 12% rounded up.
but according to BMI I'm slightly overweight.

Level 18
im thinking we have a lot of walking skeletons or people are inflating their height and keeping their weight... or they are dropping their weight down but some peoples don't add up..

5'7" and 105 thats anorexic, hell you are a walking skeleton at that point.
and so is 6'0" and 130 lbs.
y'all either need to eat something or stop adding 6 inches to your height.

I mean its possible... but...
seriously there is no way someone at 6 (183cm) foot and 130 (<60kg)pounds is playing sports... he would break in two from the wind!!!!

Level 10
im thinking we have a lot of walking skeletons or people are inflating their height and keeping their weight... or they are dropping their weight down but some peoples don't add up..

5'7" and 105 thats anorexic, hell you are a walking skeleton at that point.
and so is 6'0" and 130 lbs.
y'all either need to eat something or stop adding 6 inches to your height.

I mean its possible... but...
seriously there is no way someone at 6 (183cm) foot and 130 (<60kg)pounds is playing sports... he would break in two from the wind!!!!

seriously, i have 55% Water, 12% fat (duno the word for it)the rest are muscles and bones...I played handball for 7 years (and I'm usually not selfish, but i was very good) and now im practising atlethics...I have no problems with it, and i have NEVEr broken at least 1 bone...there is a way, belive me

Level 4
I'm Five-Foot Eight. Fuck Centimeters. I'm not very tall, everyone is my family is pretty short. A combination of Sicilian and Southern Chinese equals a short family.

Status
Not open for further replies.