• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How long is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
>> mfw I realized this thread wasn't about dicks
>>
3fB0Q.gif

Level 11
Obviously the turkish would have an immense advantage over us.

EDIT: Oh wait you're talking about hair, not noses, my bad.

You are not the only one who understood something else...Jeez...

Now that I am cleared, I can say that my hair can reach my back, past my shoulders though I don't know for sure how much is that in centimeters, never measured.Still I hope you can form an idea

Level 37
It was quote long, about 8 inches. It made me proud and confident, manly even. However sometimes it was just too much to handle and caused a bit of inconvenience.

I had to cut it. You can't believe the mess in my bathroom after the procedure was over, knowing that I have no training whatoever to perform such an operation.

I'm quite happy with it but my grilfriend complains it is too short now :(

It was quote long, about 8 inches. It made me proud and confident, manly even. However sometimes it was just too much to handle and caused a bit of inconvenience.

I had to cut it. You can't believe the mess in my bathroom after the procedure was over, knowing that I have no training whatoever to perform such an operation.

I'm quite happy with it but my grilfriend complains it is too short now :(

If this thread was about dicks, your post would've been EPICLY lulzy :D

Level 9
that was great, when i first red the page 1 i was laughin so hard hahaha but now it got bored :c

Well I have 3 braids on my back, Anakin Skywalker lookin braids hahaha I have them since i was like 4 yrs old and i cut em every year, they r like 4 inches or somethin idk xD

Status
Not open for further replies.