• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

What's your opinion on overweight people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I think they should lose weight until they're back to healthy weight.

I think it's not good to stay overweight, you should either
a) start a diet and start sporty lifestyle
b) stop f*cking eating like a horse

I once was pretty damn overweight (but it was like 4 grader me, not that critical), then I just did the "b" step, basically I didn't do afternoon snack or before sleep snack.

Level 4

I once was pretty damn overweight (but it was like 4 grader me, not that critical), then I just did the "b" step, basically I didn't do afternoon snack or before sleep snack.

What kind of crap is this ? :ogre_haosis:

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

What do you mean? It's an honest question.

I think they should lose up on weight, until they're at healthy weight. What's so "crap" about it?

Level 37
Here's my advice:

• Don't eat before sleep.
  • Eat only when you're hungry.
  • Don't eat your stomach to full.
  • Don't eat frozen stuff.
  • Drink a lot of water. Coffee and tea doesn't hurt either.
  • Try to evade pizza, hamburger, kebab and stuff like that.
  • If you need to get drunken, do it only once per week or less.

It's an honest question.
I'm watching you!
200563694-008-overweight-boy-frowning-portrait-gettyimages.jpg

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Overweight people are fat.
"What's your opinion on fatties?" sounds offensive so that title is better.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I drink tons of Coke every week, can't see any affection at least now.

And know what? Coke is just as unhealthy as any juice, because in juice, there is no fibers or anything, they lose them in their squeezing process.

Level 6
I drink tons of Coke every week, can't see any affection at least now.

And know what? Coke is just as unhealthy as any juice, because in juice, there is no fibers or anything, they lose them in their squeezing process.

..... Right.....

Level 36
They're damn hypocrites, is what they are.

They get to chastise underweight people; who often have a physiological harder time
gaining weight than overweight people have of losing it. But not a single person alive
gets to chastise them.

Level 5
They're damn hypocrites, is what they are.

They get to chastise underweight people; who often have a physiological harder time
gaining weight than overweight people have of losing it. But not a single person alive
gets to chastise them.

Told ya. We're awesome. Kinda like black people, we can flame with impunity.

Level 16

I can't find any useful advice to an overweight person with an eating problem on this thread.

Eating problems are like an addiction and so they should be treated as such. An addiction is like a psychological disorder. Everybody here is saying things like "eat less", "eat at this time", "eat only when hungry" but no offence. This advice is useless. This information does not address the underlying problem here. We need to ask these people WHY they eat like they do. WHY. When we understand why they eat like they do, we can begin to solve that problem.

For example. Do they eat because they are bored? Do they order takeaway food because they don't know how to cook? Were they bullied as a child for eating carrots and other healthy things in the playground at school? These questions should make you realise how silly it was to say things like "eat less" and "eat at this time" simply because they don't address the fundamental problem that these overweight people are suffering.

Perhaps we just need to teach overweight people how to cook and who knows, they may just lose weight?

Last edited:
Perhaps we just need to teach overweight people how to cook and who knows, they may just lose weight?
You mean teach them what's good to eat and what's not on top of that.

Do they eat because they are bored?
Maybe but some also eat because they find food to be a substitute to real-life friends (which obviously some lack) and spiral down towards isolation because of food.

Level 16
Lets not look into my examples too deeply. By doing so your entirely missing the point of my post. They were merely demonstrative. The point is we must know why people are fat before we can find a solution to their problem. There is no 1 reason why people are fat, everyone is different and thus everybody's solution is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.