• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

i got sooooo lucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
last week has got to have been one of the best weeks ive had in a long time. not only was it the first week my foot been feeling good enough to go out, but it was a damn good week to. to start it off we finished exams which was good, i feel i did exceptionally well, or at least i would like to think that i didnt find any of the question hard, i gotta wait till august to find out. then later into the week i had 6th form induction day (similar to gymnasium as some have) and that was great because we got to mess about and play lots of football (soccer, not the american stuff), also it was the last time i got to see many people, or at least those who didnt go to saturday (read on :) ). basically it was just a day where we got to have a taster of what life is likje in later school, and so far it seems very good, bring on universety baby :lol: . then on wednesday it was soo amazing, of course u guys wont get it but i went to see kasabian. now that is a damn big deal, especially because me and 11 mates got in 100% free!! tickets normaly £35 each, also incase you dont know, kasibaina re one of the best up-coming acts, so good that they drew over 10,000 people to hyde park london to see them for £35 and that isnt cheap (£35 x 10,000 -(£35 x 11 coz we didnt go haha!!)) so we went and the music was amazing we also saw babyshambles with pete dockety (dunno if thats the spelling), but he is the steriotype crazy rock star doing drink and drugs, and going out with the model kate moss :roll: . he came on stage drunk but it got the crowd going, especially for killamonjaro(dunno if thats the spelling, u know biggest mountain in africa). then we moved to the front and did the whole moshing thing until there were to many people to move!! but it was still amazing good, mainly coz we were only 5 meters awayt from the stage! then kasbian came on, first they played processed beats and we were really in the mood. the kept saying "hyde park your great" and similar things, i guess it because we were making so much noise with cheering they could really feel it. the best part of that night was when they played club foot at the end, if u havent head it i suggest you download it, the crowd (and me + mates) went crazy and it was a great way to finish. then on the thursday i got up about 2 pm because of late night after the gig, but i still managed to go down to the local park and have a game of football, so that day wasnt amazing but still not bad, i dont think i had it in me to do anything more than that and talk about how great the last night was. then on the friday me + same mates went into sutton(my local high street shopping place) and got a whole load of t-shirts, then we went back to one persons house and stayed up talking, drinking and listing to music (more kasabian lol!!). alot of my mates didnt like kasabian loads untill they went (i loved them) but because it was free and it was REALLY good they now love them too, out of intrest, the only band i have every seen live that were better were red hot chili peppers about one year ago, they truly were increadable (80,000 people :shock: ). we also watched some film called human traffic, it was kinda funny, basically about a load of kids doing drugs (screwing up their lives) and clubbing (clubs in london notoriously suck), music by pete tong(wasnt bad, but its floor filler stuff). then went home the next morning after staying over the night. that day i stayed in mostly, only went out at about midday to get a tux, because it was my prom that night. so then went over to my dates house where all the mates were, because we were getting picked up in a limo :D it was really nice, and every was really hyped. course they werent surprised to hear i had been in a limo before :p im kinda known by them to live a fast lane lifestyle with holidays in barbados, jacuzzi and swimming pool in the back, porsche boxer in my front; huge house. but it doesnt mean i enjoyed it any less. so we went to the prom which was really fun. saw many people i knew there (thinking about it, didnt see any one i didnt know there haha) and won about £4000 on the blackjack tables, course it was only fake monopoly money but its the winning that counts. then after food and dancing my ultimate song was played; talk talk talk by the ordinary boys, hear it below----

[ram:292a16c7fa]http://mfile.akamai.com/9139/asf/stream.wmg.com/wmi/uk/ordinaryboys/Talktalktalk_w_lo.asx[/ram:292a16c7fa]

that got me really going and my mates and me were all doing this skanking (a dance im kinda notirous for because i do its alot, apperently im really good at it :) ). while we there some strange stuff happened, one boy i know, who happens to be a drop out and will probably screw up his life, was caught doing crack in the toilets; and if u needed a drug to enjoy that night i feel sorry for you, having said that tho, the boy isnt much liked, he is treaded as a lackey by his "mates" who have no respect for him. then about 1 am the night was drawing to a close, i gave my good-byes to many people i knew i wouldnt see again unless by some chance of fate, so the night was over. course that was for everyone else but not us!! we jumped back into the limo and went up to london where we toured around all the sites (including my famous skate spots, another thing im notorious for haha) and waved at many stargers. also my and a guy called nick did lots of pranks out of the windows, including giving roses to some random people on the street, it was very funny and lightened the mood(as if it could be lightened any more!). then after the tour we went back to a house to party to the morning, but we were all very tired and we ended up just talking instead of partying, not that it was bad, we had a good time because it was cool down from the night, mabey it was better than having a party, who knows. however me and a boy called jack played tennis on a home made tennis court at about 4 am, totaly random but totaly fun too. luckely the sun was just coming out and we didnt lose to MANY balls, liz (the house owner) as still a little angry us us tho, but in a fun way(if thats possible). at about 7 am we all started to rise, only a few getting any sleep, and then we ventured into the garden where we all ended up playing a tennis tournament. we hadnt had any breakfast and were tired but it made for a good laugh. to top that off i won, but only because i used to play alot of tennis and was pretty good, nice fast server, but we had to play under arm serves to make it fair (and to stop my losing even more balls!) :wink: . about 1 pm we all shuffelled on home to our own houses. then last night, finally, i decided to get some sleep. mabey a bit to much because i woke up about 2pm again and everyone was out. so i took this day to rest and have my favorite food, dominoes delivered pizza :) . finally i decided to stop online and play some CS(onto which i have been accepted into a new clan just today, yay me!!), WC3 and check my email, then i ended up doing this! ive spend a good 10 min writing this so make any replies good! and that was my great week, peace out and goonight 8) 8) 8)

Dan - GST_Nemisis

Level 12
Glad to hear you are doing better, my friend, I hope your recovery is as complete as it sounds.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Nice to read about your great week Dan!
I wouldn't talk about my week since I am not on the top atm..

I am looking forward to listen to your Kasabian(torturemusic) since its long time since we've talked.

I think you've made the worlds longest post there. hehe you deserve a little reward for that. Doesn't he?

Level 21
yeh i havent been on msn for a while because i hate it right now. mabey i will explain that later, but for the minute everyone take some time to read all that. btw i remembered its killamangiro and pete doherty.

Ralle";p="4996 said:
I am looking forward to listen to your Kasabian(torturemusic) since its long time since we've talked.

lol kasabian is like electronic rock music, similar to the bravery, not very heavy at all, it was system of a down that was heavy and i dont particularly like them too much, only BYOB. i will see if i can find some for my signature.

Level 4
Lol. Congratz to getting better. I wish i could get together a few people and go do stuff like that but were i live there are no bands that tour and no good skateparks or interesting people lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.