• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What did you do on New Years and Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
so just share with everyone what you did on new years and Christmas even if it was crap.

Christmas eve, couldn't be bothered getting the Christmas tree out but i hung some Christmas lights in the front garden instead, (took bloody so long to untangle the lights lol), my family is catholic so we went to the midnight mass which lasted for like 2 hours. Got home at around 2:30am and then decided to play warcraft for like an hour before i was forced to go to sleep. Christmas day, got a bunch of cash that didn't add up to much, that was a drag, 29/12 birthday, went to beach, so frickin hot. New Years, watched a bunch of fireworks on tv which were being lighted up in Sydney. Next day spent my money on a shitload of crap and then until now i've been working on my maps

Level 21
I know what you did last Christmas.:mwahaha:

I spent New year with friends, nothing special.
For Christmas i did nothing since it didn't came yet.
For me it is on 7th January.I am Orthodox if you didn't get it.
I will also have Orthodox new year 14th January.Yes that's right I have 2 New Years.:grin:

Level 18
Christmas Eve - I cursed the bunch of relatives that were invading my house, damn they, so I just tried to avoid them.

New Years - Went to a party at some deserted restaurant, got realy drunk, I woke up at my friends house about 6 in the morning lol, then I tried to assemble the pieces what happened at New Years, then I ate smth and went home.

Level 30
I don't like parties.
...whell ... nobody likes you so parties > you!
On newyear's eve, i went to a restaurant with about 20 of my friends :D (almost all off them could come) and we had a awesome evening cept for the getting home part >.> I woke up with some of my pals at my girfriends house xD christmass eve was the regular with family and friends

Level 34
Christmas was family time of course, which was awesome since I don't see my siblings very often. New years was spent on the computer. :' (

Level 34
No, I work a night shift, and my sleeping pattern is messed up. I barely hang out with friends anymore. I'm getting a new position eventually.

Level 7
X-mass i don't remember...
New year... with some friends, fireworks, something to drink and eat...and it was damn cold D:
cold are you serious? Slovenia... i don't know where the hell that is and i don't intend on finding out either. Jeez does it suck having to live in such a cold areas? I'm guessing that most people here are from Europe right?

Level 7
australia/melbourne is alright, min is around -1 and max would be around 44 degrees but it rarely hits the 40s only a couple of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.