• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What's your favorite Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Megikarp is mah favorite Pokey mon because he can turn into Gyarados and he is also very good and i like him a lot and cool

o0cbxv.png

Level 19
Charizard___21_of_30__by_Ununununium.jpg

This dude. Hes sooo bad ass that he makes marshmallows out of his tails :ogre_hurrhurr:
They should have made him Dragon, but meh, he would be one of the strongest starters if so.

5th Gen pokemon now have names created by bashing the keyboards, making them a pain in the behind to memorize. Plus, they are too overpowered somehow...
Mah Level 40 Virizion could kill a Level 80...

Level 17
5th Gen pokemon now have names created by bashing the keyboards, making them a pain in the behind to memorize. Plus, they are too overpowered somehow...
Mah Level 40 Virizion could kill a Level 80...

My level 50 Gyarados can take out a lvl 100 Charizard. When it comes to Pokemon, levels mean very little if you have the right moves to back it up.

Well, that's how my Warcraft III Name Generator works in the Tools section :D
Maybe we should send that over to Nintendo and see if they can make some new Pokemon for Generation Purple ^^ (Purple, Orange and Brown are next. Pink is a possibility, but it is not in the visible spectrum, so I look down upon this color >:c)

Status
Not open for further replies.