• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Whats you Favorite Team Color in Warcraft III?

Whats your Favorite Team Color in Warcraft III?

• Red

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • Blue

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Teal

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Purple

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • Yellow

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Orange

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Green

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Pink

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Grey

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Light Blue

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • Dark Green

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Brown

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Blue or red. Depending on what colour everyone else is already, I like to group the players on a team as complimentary colours, and whoever is on the opposite team as the contrasting colours of the first teams.

Level 22
Now tell.
Purple for me.

And a bonus question: What color are you?

iambluehr1.jpg

My favorite color is black but the quiz says:

Yellow
"You are very perceptive and smart. You are clear and to the point and have a great sense of humor. You are always learning and searching for understanding."

But of course that's because the answers were incredibly inaccurate, in most of them I didn't find the answer I wished to give.

Level 5
My favorite color is black but the quiz says:

Yellow
"You are very perceptive and smart. You are clear and to the point and have a great sense of humor. You are always learning and searching for understanding."

But of course that's because the answers were incredibly inaccurate, in most of them I didn't find the answer I wished to give.

I know what you mean, but does the description of the color fits you?

Btw, I'm Blue
"You give your love and friendship unconditionally. You enjoy long, thoughtful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive."

That fits my personality, and my favorite color is blue, well Light Grayish Blue :D

Level 22
I know what you mean, but does the description of the color fits you?

Btw, I'm Blue
"You give your love and friendship unconditionally. You enjoy long, thoughtful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive."

That fits my personality, and my favorite color is blue, well Light Grayish Blue :D

Yes, the description is pretty much correct.

Level 6
I like black but it's not there so i will go for grey.

My result, well i did it three times (just to make sure)

YELLOW

You are very perceptive and smart. You are clear and to the point and have a great sense of humor. You are always learning and searching for understanding.

YELLOW

You are very perceptive and smart. You are clear and to the point and have a great sense of humor. You are always learning and searching for understanding.

GREEN

You are a very calm and contemplative person. Others are drawn to your peaceful, nurturing nature.

May be, i am yellow.

Grey - Yellow, Silver - Gold?, Platinum?

In WarCraft III, Yellow looks absolutely terrible. I mean, it looks more like axel grease when stained with a mix of black. There's no redness to yellow in-game.
Also, Pink looks around being just as disgusting, same thing with yellow's case.

I say that all the colors should be updated, so that they stand out more for the common player. No more dull colors.

Level 28
I usually played regular melee game with Purple color as Undead. Previously, when the game only has 12 colors, I used Orc and Purple.
Together with Human + Light Blue & Undead + Blue or Green mixes, this is the best combination of race colors I used.
When the game comes to 24 colors, I added Navy (darker version of Blue), Violet (darker version of Pink, but slightly lighter than Purple) and Peanut (lighter version of Brown).

pyf

pyf

Level 32
[...] Also, Pink looks around being just as disgusting, same thing with yellow's case. [...]
@StonemaulMidget: rotfl, now could it be that maybe we have a fan of Reservoir Dogs here?

Mr. Pink : Hey, why am I Mr. Pink?
Joe : Because you're a faggot, alright?
Mr. Pink : Why can't we pick our own colors?
Joe : No way, no way. Tried it once, it doesn't work. You get four guys all fighting over who's gonna be Mr. Black, but they don't know each other, so nobody wants to back down. No way. I pick. You're Mr. Pink. Be thankful you're not Mr. Yellow.
Mr. Brown : Yeah, but Mr. Brown, that's a little too close to Mr. Shit.
Mr. Pink : Mr. Pink sounds like Mr. Pussy. How 'bout if I'm Mr. Purple? That sounds good to me. I'll be Mr. Purple.
Joe : You're not Mr. Purple. Some guy on some other job is Mr. Purple. Your Mr. PINK.
Mr. White : Who cares what your name is?
Mr. Pink : Yeah, that's easy for your to say, you're Mr. White. You have a cool-sounding name. Alright look, if it's no big deal to be Mr. Pink, do you wanna trade?
Joe : Hey! NOBODY'S trading with ANYBODY. This ain't a goddamn, fucking city council meeting, you know? Now listen up, Mr. Pink. There's two ways you can go on this job: my way or the highway. Now what's it gonna be, Mr. Pink?
Mr. Pink : Jesus Christ, Joe, fucking forget about it. It's beneath me. I'm Mr. Pink. Let's move on.
Joe : I'll move on when I feel like it... All you guys got the goddamn message?... I'm so goddamn mad, hollering at you guys I can hardly talk. Pssh. Let's go to work.

Level 3
Aqua or Purple. Still shame there is no color like a combination of blue or purple, so I guess purple is the way to go. I also liked orange a lot in the past but purple is deep, dark and mysterious. :wink:

Level 4
The Poll needs to be updated to reflect the 12 new additional colors since there are now 24 players.

I love the SNOW color because its White. For years people stated it was not possible to have white units in Warcraft. Turns out some units, like the Marine have white texture backgrounds so when they are missing a team player color, the unit looks white! :D

Level 28
The Poll needs to be updated to reflect the 12 new additional colors since there are now 24 players.

I love the SNOW color because its White. For years people stated it was not possible to have white units in Warcraft. Turns out some units, like the Marine have white texture backgrounds so when they are missing a team player color, the unit looks white! :D
Yes I know cause I'm currently using the latest version with 24 players, but by far, the most useable colors (new) for me during the single player play were:
-Navy (Same color as Blue, but more darker).
-Violet (Basically, a slightly lighter version of the Purple).
-Peanut (Same as above, but this one could be a mix between Orange and Brown).

Status
Not open for further replies.