• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What's going on with WC3campaigns.net?

I'll try to upload some WC3C's resources here (I didn't get a chance to download it all though).

Also, just in case you guys missed it, someone already managed to transfer some of the resources from WC3C's Models and Skins section.

upload_2021-3-6_8-55-51.png

I will only upload some of the assets I was able to salvage from WC3C.

List of stuff that I won't be uploading (because they're already available in HIVE - just dig them)
  • 67Chrome's skins
  • olofmoleman's skins and models
  • Dionesiist's skins and models
  • General Frank's attachment rips
  • Vuen's attachment rips (this isn't really available in HIVE but the assets are mostly ripped from the game anyway so I won't bother).

xxxMorph3usxxx Modular Pack

Includes the ff.
  • Castle Wall Pack
  • Framework Pack
  • Log Pack
  • Stonehouse Pack
  • Underground Pack

Bonus
- The Real Texture Pack

IllidanEvil(x)/CGSource/Sourc[e]x's Naboo Pack

• I believe some of this have been uploaded to HIVE already but this is the full package from WC3C
  • Some of his/her models that are posted in WC3C are also posted in his/her own website.

Here -> Model Packs (cgsource.net)

Born2Modificate's Medieval Pack

- I also added a spiketrap made by the same author, just a bonus.

Important Note: You guys should know that B2M doesn't want these assets to be uploaded in wc3sear.ch aka Hiveworkshop, but since WC3C is dead I hope he had forgiven HIVE by now. Nobody wants these treasures to be lost forever.

If B2M still insist of not having it here in HIVE he report this post and let the admins delete this.

abriko's Starcraft Campaign Pack (Full Package)

Half of these assets are posted in WC3C, but I have the full package so I uploaded the full pack instead.

Attachments

• xxxMorph3usxxx Modular Pack.zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 110
  • _morpheusrealpack.zip
    13.3 MB · Views: 74
  • _Naboo Doodads.zip
    107.9 KB · Views: 51
  • _RTES.zip
    219.9 MB · Views: 176
  • Spiketrap.MDX
    15.3 KB · Views: 47
  • _ACATHLA MISSION 1&2 PACK.zip
    53.2 MB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Level 28
The WC3C is no longer online anymore. This is shame because I just wanted to download maps with custom races or even models.
However, WC3Edit.net is still working, even though it's all about map hacking (cheat packs).

Level 11
Not to say as much, but is the website saved in the archives?
I even found some Old planetquake stuff before

Level 5
Just found out about this today. After taking a bit of a hiatus I started coming back here looking for some resources. Been toying around with the editor in my fun time and was trying to find the link to the High Elf Buildings Pack that had some good stuff, since I at some point lost the files I had.

Figured out it was one of the ones on Wc3C and was disappointed to discover the void in its place.

I think those were the ones SinisterX had, but not sure. Really loved the thatched roof town hall...but I guess that is life. If it is possible to get that stuff posted on the Hive that would be nice. Someone was kind enough to post the BE pack elsewhere.

I would like to think something can be worked out, but who knows where some of these people are nowadays or if they are even still into this sort of thing.

Level 7
Hello. I saw in the comments above that people were talking about High Elf building model packs from WC3C and I think I have those. SinisterX's and Elenai's, specifically.

If they haven't been recovered and uploaded elsewhere already, should I upload them here right away, or do I have to ask permission from someone? Elenai hasn't been online in over a decade and SinisterX's profile is downright unavailable.

Level 7
I wouldn't know how to ascertain or validate that myself. For what it's worth, the files themselves show up to be dated May 2007 (downloaded June 2018) on my computer. Among SinisterX's model files there is a ReadMe file, also dated May 2007, where he describes the models, how to import them, etc. Nothing such in Elenai's pack, however.

Maybe I ought to send them to you via PM? That way you can verify them yourself and upload them at your discretion.

Level 27
I'm going to guess that isn't easy as "mount the backups in a virtualserver" and just navigate on the forums to match the names of the uploaders with the resources.

I even remember that 50megas map from a full blow conversion that was pinned but was never able to download because the server always cut the download midway xD

Level 19
:) Monthly bump. I'm interested in forum threads, code libraries and guides. I'm trying to ease my fate with jassdoc, there are parts of the game that are barely or not at all documented and some links lead to wc3c. It'd be good to build up on prior knowledge and not start from scratch again. :sad:

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
I bump Tim every month. The plan supposedly is still to get the archive from the host and send it to me. It's still in some curious way on track, yet seemingly very low priority. If it was lost we'd know because he'd stop responding and if this wasn't the plan, same thing. As he's responding and seemingly wanting this done, I am still hopeful.

Level 5
I bump Tim every month. The plan supposedly is still to get the archive from the host and send it to me. It's still in some curious way on track, yet seemingly very low priority. If it was lost we'd know because he'd stop responding and if this wasn't the plan, same thing. As he's responding and seemingly wanting this done, I am still hopeful.

Me too. I remember that site fondly. Greatly enjoyed the resources. Too bad things happen and people sort of move on, but that is life.

If the resources from there (if it is the place I am thinking of) then being added to the collection here would be swell.

Good luck with that, and I hope the interaction you have with that guy goes smooth.