• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WC3C Resources Backups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone attach (any or all) WC3C resources that you guys have in your folders? I've been watching WC3C for two weeks and it's still inaccessible and I'm starting to worry that we may have lost a big fraction of resources in the modding community (since most of the good resources are exclusively posted in WC3C). You guys can upload neither the models or the skins that you have from that site since I badly need some of those. :(

(Please take this thread down if this is against WC3C or THW rules).

Last edited:
Owner of the site changed some of the site's internals and Google is acting up calling it unsafe, its fine

No you can't actually access the site now, it's not appearing in Google searches either.

www.wc3c.net

upload_2020-2-6_5-3-4.png

Use a different browser and go to more options and click "proceed to site anyway" it didn't work on chrome but I had better luck with internet explorer

Tried it in explorer, opera, firefox, edge and chrome, even disabled my antivirus, no luck, still inaccessible. It is down.

upload_2020-2-6_5-8-12.png

Status
Not open for further replies.