• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What's about to come in the next months...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished the last attachment models today. Will create the items tomorrow and on friday and fix the last bugs. I think we can expect a weekend release! :)

Pic: Several new bows (special thanks to sunchips for the awesome mesh!)

Attachments

• Bows.jpg
    Bows.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 179
Level 8
to make people choose non int path on crusader?

Exacta! I hate the idea of a tank using int seems stupid in my opinion always has always will.

Also before people get there nickers in a not i will hence the OPINION since some people are unable to read the word OPINION and think i say things like "Int for a tank is a stupid idea"

Now you can just refer to the part in the "" and forget the rest.

Level 13
omg water u r so rong u nob hw cn u fink dat stupid idea????

I'll just agree to disagree. I personally love the idea of an intelligent tank. I hate the idea of some stupid bastard running around getting monsters angry so they hit him.

RPGS are weird. But fun. I'm all for Paladins requiring intelligence, I see the Crusader as an equal to that.

Level 13
They do sound viable. It will be interesting to see how near gear affects them and such. Its all a matter of time really.

Level 9
Crusader:
- Emergency* (Fast self heal with a medium cooldown)
- Shield-Throw (Throws the shield, hits multiple enemies before returning to the caster; deals holy damage, based on SP, average cooldown, average mana cost)
- Overpower (Instant melee attack, deals physical damage based on STR, low cooldown, no mana cost)

Berserker:
- Lightning Blade* (Circular AoE-attack with a pretty cool animation)
- Intimidating Howl (Intimidates enemies, causing them to run in fear for 5 seconds)
- Counter-Attack (Can only be used with a shield equipped; next physical damage is negated and triggers an instant counter attack [In case the target is within melee range])

Bishop:
- Flash of Light* (Fast, high range real, but higher Mana:HP ratio than Heal)
- Seal of Protection (Increases armor of the target by 20%; duration = cooldown)
- Group Heal (Heals all friendly units within range, high cast time, no cooldown)

Monk:
- Stone Skin* (Reduces all damage taken by 50% for a short duration)
- Shattering Strike (Deals AoE magic damage on the target and nearby units, mana cost)
- Provoke (AoE taunt effect, only temporary threat)

Sorcerer:
- Water Elemental* (Summons a water elemental to your assistance [not a permanent minion])
- Ice Nova (caster-centered AoE dealing spelldamage and slowing enemies around)
- Implosion (single target spell, dealing half physical, half magic damage, average cooldown)

Necromancer:
- Detonating Bones* (Destroys one of your skeletons, deals physical/fire-AoE-damage, reducing armor of all enemies around for a duration)
- Reanimate (Reanimates a dead enemy unit as an undead, to serve as a permanent pet, reducing the possible number of skeletons under control by 1. The reanimated unit keeps all spells, but will have its max health and mana adjusted to pet levels. And of course it doesn't work on bosses or units with unique abilities.)
- Dark Funnel (Channeling single-target attack, dealing shadow damage, no cooldown)

Hunter:
- Beast Fury* (Pet attack, deals damage and stuns the target, low Cooldown)
- Summon Falcon (Summons a permanent falcon minion following the caster; the falcon will basicly work as a procc attack on the hunter's normal attacks; the falcon itself can not be targeted and is invulnerable)
- Frost Arrow (Single target attack, slows enemy, low cooldown)

Druid:
- Recovery* (Replenishes a % of mana to all friendly units around; channeling)
- Thunderstorm (Random lightning strikes in target area, based on SP)
- Life Infusion (Like ressurection of clerics, lower casting time, but higher mana cost)

Assassin:
- Into the Shades* (works like stealth, but can be used in combat (stealthing brings you out of combat). 35 seconds CD.)
- Poisonous Gas (Throws a bottle at the target area, which creates a cloud of poisonous gas, dealing poison damage to all enemies inside)
- Explosive Trap (A trap that deals fire damage and stuns enemies for a short duration, can not be used in combat)

Bard:
- Song of Elements* (Increases Fire/Water/Lightning damage of the target by 15%)
- Hymn of Heroes (All friendly units in range will receive +20% max health. Duration = cooldown)
- Hymn of Freedom (All friendly units in range will become immune to stun and interupt effects for 10 seconds, 60 seconds cooldown)

Yeah this is the list of the skills, the ones with * are out already

Level 9
Also, Water and darkly, theres a difference between allowing people to go into a Strength based crusader builds, but making them is just stupid imo, gets rid of diversity, Strength Based Crusaders are viable options right now, as they do hold more aggro on bosses. But MAKING people choose strength based is just stupid.

Level 8
Also, Water and darkly, theres a difference between allowing people to go into a Strength based crusader builds, but making them is just stupid imo, gets rid of diversity, Strength Based Crusaders are viable options right now, as they do hold more aggro on bosses. But MAKING people choose strength based is just stupid.

You obviously though i was being serious about a OP str based item you need to learn what sarcasm is.

Level 9
When you deal with idiots and retards every day, you forget what sarcasm looks like through text, after awhile its just all stupid people asking legitimate questions for them.

Level 3
Hmm... I got good news and bad news...

The good news: 1.2A is ready to go.

The bad news: I reached the current item limit, which means I will probably need to do a code wipe.

I'm still trying to figure out a way to go without a codewipe, but I can not promise anything.

April Fools.

etc

Status
Not open for further replies.