• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What's about to come in the next months...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Also, how did you hit the item limit, didnt you say you can add like 120 items for each kind of slot...????????????????????????????????????

Also, how did you hit the item limit, didnt you say you can add like 120 items for each kind of slot...????????????????????????????????????
I created so many items that the general maxindex was reached. It was set to 350 items in previous version. 1.2A has roughly 380 items now.

I will experiment with a method that allows converting savecodes into the new format. But I will do that tomorrow... Gotta go get some sleep now.

Level 13
Ah fuck. That would be handy, save conversion that is. GoH managed to pull it off I believe.

Level 2
I can't load my assassin, crusader, berserker, druid =(
I can load my bard, hunter, bishop, monk, necromancer, sorcerer =)

Level 2
"hey , look
i've been trying to load my crus in solo multiplayer
instead of emergency i found a sword recipe :D
kind of a lame sword though
balanced longsword
12 ap 4 str 4 agi"
so when replaced some items you get the replacer one?

Hotfixed version up! Please redownload!
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...f12b37b279b1b4e9ec6a8d155&dateline=1372678504

"hey , look
i've been trying to load my crus in solo multiplayer
instead of emergency i found a sword recipe :D
kind of a lame sword though
balanced longsword
12 ap 4 str 4 agi"
so when replaced some items you get the replacer one?
There might be minor bugs when loading older savecodes, as the compatibility mode might sometimes misinterpret an item.

Level 2
Hmm I see...

Unfortunately it seems like nothing changed about the codes issue =/

Now that the darn bugfixed version is finally released, I can finally concentrate on new content again.

So I started making rough sketches today, creating basic boss and quest concepts.

Attached are maps of what will be part of the next update.

Red marked are areas that will definitely be playable in 1.2B.
Blue marked areas might or might not be part of the initial 1.2B release. I'm currently thinking about splitting 1.2B update up into an "outer world" content upgrade only containing the red area and an "dungeon 4 only" content upgrade containing the blue area.

The hachured areas will definitely not be part of 1.2B, but will come with future 1.2C and D updates.

In the closer map, A-F mark points of interest in the new questing area.

Attachments

• b.jpg
    b.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 289
  • 8654673350_a40759efec_b.jpg
    8654673350_a40759efec_b.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 268

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
Supposing the pre D4 content will be interesting, challenging and have a certain time consuming to it I'm all for you releasing it first, and then full D4 after. Kinda like Blizzard released whole new dungeons to Wow back in the days (dunno if they still do, I don't play the modern crap Wow).

Please remember Zwei: don't make things too easy! If the average person can easily complete the new content everyone will have the same end gear in no time and there is no differentiation between the good and the bad players.

Status
Not open for further replies.