• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you hate (present or past) in school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

Past: Failed tons of subjects + Summer
Present: Getting flunked out soon.

Level 15
During high school: Non-exhaustive list:

• Couldn't use mobile phones in-class. Couldn't be seen with it out either at lunch.
• Had to wear a hat during an indoors assembly. Just as proof we had our hat for uniform code, I guess. But still dumb.
• English writing assignments
• Graphics assignments
• Study of Society class

Present - during university:

• This biology course I'm taking right now. SO much work load.
• This C programming course I'm also taking. It's so much hassle to speed learn the required concepts and appropriate functions to write a program from scratch.
• This statistics course, so much crap crammed into half a semester.

Roland

R

Roland

During high school: Non-exhaustive list:

• Couldn't use mobile phones in-class. Couldn't be seen with it out either at lunch.
• Had to wear a hat during an indoors assembly. Just as proof we had our hat for uniform code, I guess. But still dumb.
• English writing assignments
• Graphics assignments
• Study of Society class

Well, In my school phones are allowed, but I mostly text in class and watch some... disgusting videos when it's math time. What's with the graphics assignment? it looks cool for me :D but the hats? is your school some kind of a strict-formal-wear academy? I mostly wear a Pink polo and some simple black school pants <3

Present - during university:

• This biology course I'm taking right now. SO much work load.
• This C programming course I'm also taking. It's so much hassle to speed learn the required concepts and appropriate functions to write a program from scratch.
• This statistics course, so much crap crammed into half a semester.

Wow harsh, that's hard.. Cramming isn't good on night times man. It'll become forgetful to your important words/terminologies when you wake up XD

I wanted homeschool but my relatives doesn't want me too :( :goblin_cry:

Level 21
So hilarious. You literally hate everything I like about school, except the Biology course which I just finished this year with an A* to end it once and for all.
However, I still hate some things about school.

Noise in the class during lessons
Lack of good sport facilities
Arrogant people and bullies
History. The most useless, unneeded, crappy subject that exists on the faceof the earth. It is all dates about wars, ascension of former kings, old dynasties and these bla bla of centuries ago which will not benefit me in any way, unless I want to learn how to invade/countries in the correct way
Our current school principal, who is also the English teacher of the secondary, because he likes to give 3-day suspensions to anybody for any possible reason
Since grade 10, French, ICT, Music and Art lessons were removed. I really liked these subjects (music was not studying Mozzart or these stuff but playing musical instruments)

Level 13
Past: i hate the time when people bullies me alot and i did nothing to stop them by just ignoring them. Thus, ending with few friends. Learning is the fun part, i had no problem learning.

Present: since im done with my studies. To stay within the scope of thus thread i have nothing to hate.

Note: to all students out there be grateful that you are studying cause it is the easiest part of ur life. After school you will experience real life where u have to work to survive

Level 15
What's with the graphics assignment? it looks cool for me :D but the hats? is your school some kind of a strict-formal-wear academy? I mostly wear a Pink polo and some simple black school pants <3

Graphics was like... architecture with AutoDesk Revit and 3D drawing/modelling on AutoDesk Inventor. A lot of technical drawing and had to justify everything with research. Was quite tedious because they were largescale projects.

Yeah, our school was formal wear. White button-up shirt, tie and grey shorts/jeans for the guys. Was strict, but I was okay with it. Not like I have anything else to wear.

Roland

R

Roland

Graphics was like... architecture with AutoDesk Revit and 3D drawing/modelling on AutoDesk Inventor. A lot of technical drawing and had to justify everything with research. Was quite tedious because they were largescale projects.

Yeah, our school was formal wear. White button-up shirt, tie and grey shorts/jeans for the guys. Was strict, but I was okay with it. Not like I have anything else to wear.

Oh I see, I never realized how life's hard for you in school. Well, I hope you do the best of your life.. Good-luck. :grin:

Highschool:
Restricted Area EVERYWHERE, I even scare to walk around of school because I don't know where is restricted, so I only go to place where I SuperConfrim is not restricted
(Which Stair to use, Which Are is Restricted, which room is restricted, DEEEEMMMMMMM!!!)

Pas for going toilet =.= what? Need to wait the other come back to go for my turn to toilet... not sure is elementary school or what

College
The Only thing is the fact that I cannot play around and not doing work or I will get low grade
(Unlike Highschool,which i can fool around until the final exam, any exam other than final exam wont affect my Certificate)

and Well..... Err.... friends get seperated quite often :( (At least for me)

The most people hate the school,but what are you without school,without learning.
I can tell it,losers.
So don't make dumb threaders like this ,and go open a book,and have a brighter future.

"What you Hate in School"
Which means, the Part you hate the school, ok? Even on the Most Good thing in the world can have part that people no like

If u don't like it,why u do it.
U know some people have not the money to go in the school.
So better be happy that u was ,or u still are a part of the school.
Btw. do u think this threader is following the rule eight here:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/rules-information-710/site-rules-245478/

I buy a chicken rice, I don't like the cucumber, does that mean i throw away the whole chicken rice?

I don't think is against the rule
This is not about bashing school, is about saying what part u no liek in skull

Edit: and "kept at a minimum.", I don't see anything radical here

I buy a chicken rice, I don't like the cucumber, does that mean i throw away the whole chicken rice?

I don't think is against the rule
This is not about bashing school, is about saying what part u no liek in skull

Edit: and "kept at a minimum.", I don't see anything radical here
Is that for u minimum,when kids see the teenagers how they talk about the school?
Do u want that the kids be afraid of the school?

"You might need it in life".
Every time I read this from students complaining about the school system, I usually want to say:
"And they are right. Get over it!"

Also, I love how people complain about not being able to use mobiles in classes. Back when I was at school we didn't even have mobiles.

Level 12
School isn't that bad... Well I went to private school so that's probably why I hold this opinion.

The worst thing is of course homework. At least the way it was handled for me. In the final years of school independent work was almost half of the work that needed to be done and I was always found it very hard to be motivated to do work that I had no interest in at home when I had so many ideas and things to do that I enjoyed.

Roland

R

Roland

Highschool

Stupid, arrogant people.

College

Those stupid activists who burned a lot of chairs and they even vandalize in our school.
Our facilities is not well maintained but those stupid activists can't do good.
Do you study in a public college? Or maybe a private college?

Level 18
THE Bora_Balboa said:
If u don't like it,why u do it.
U know some people have not the money to go in the school.
So better be happy that u was ,or u still are a part of the school.
Btw. do u think this threader is following the rule eight.check this out:Site Rules

This is not a thread about who hate school , it's a thread about what we hate in school, like when...
apcrabnightlive said:
Those stupid activists who burned a lot of chairs and they even vandalize in our school.
Our facilities is not well maintained but those stupid activists can't do good.

Level 15
Well what I hate at school is those stupid turtle-ish boring-to-death hours , this happens when I now what's beyond the lesson (probably because of being a smart-nerd-ass).

However, I find it awesome to get money prizes every time I take the first place of high-graders, I am the first high-grader for the fourth year (in a row), so yeah, school's income is AWESOME !

Roland

R

Roland

I hated the fact that all my female teachers kept coming on to me, buying me sweets and giving me gold stars... I mean Gz I'm like 10 xs younger than you!

Dude why're so horny/pervert?

ON TOPIC:
I'm sure that this November I'm getting flunked out of school for good. PROVINCE HERE THY COME!

I hated the fact that all my female teachers kept coming on to me, buying me sweets and giving me gold stars... I mean Gz I'm like 10 xs younger than you!

kyon.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.