• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

I would like to thank the Friends who greeted my happy birthday on my profile, You've been all kind to me very much ^^

Thread: Well, Doing projects all day, since I was absent in school again, I had to sent to the clinic cause I got hearing issues again with that fucking Hearing aid. After the consultation on the clinic, I went to the Gym for a short time to participate on a Martial Arts program. Yesterday, I was gonna post this but, There was a major blackout happened on the village, it took 12 Hours to put the power on.

Level 14
I had a crappy day, and went to the unofficial DeviantArt chat for the Hive. It had me decide to check this site since a 10 month hiatus.

Roland

R

Roland

Welcome Back, I remember the time I used to trash talk you on your Private message.

Level 30
I had a crappy day, and went to the unofficial DeviantArt chat for the Hive. It had me decide to check this site since a 10 month hiatus.

Welcome back, Xian.

@Thread
Had a day though what I hate are some of the assignments are to be passed tomorrow and yet it is hard to do. Suh as taking picture of the clouds for our lesson but damn, I dont have an official camera and also my cellphone has no anything that can transfer it to Computers, I mean its files of Cells to my Laptop.

School
Morning : okay, math again, this time I got the hang of things better than usual, so it's a big rolling up for me.
Noon : Nice, another English exam, this one looks fucking easy, I hope I get a nice 100 score.
Afternoon : Math again, I guess I never had enough with math (but its really fucking fun, so what?) and nice, I got a 9/10 score, it's worth it for the trouble at the morning exercise I guess, and I got 3 questions, the last one is fucking hard that even the whole class has to team up to answer it (its really fucking hard to be honest).

Level 22
@Daffa, please let me rip you're format, Thanks.

Morning: Sleep.
Noon: Sleep more.
Afternoon: Work and hive.
Early Evening: Work and hive.

Roland

R

Roland

I'm enjoying the whole night hanging out on my schoolmate's house cause we're having a Liquor party here :3

Level 22
Cleaned a lot of stuff in the house today, a lot of dust already settled in our house lol, I haven't cleaned since August. Took me the entire day. Filthy bastard.

Level 30
Bad day. All from school, my teacher in Filipino just said, My grades are decreasing. For example, my Filipino from 92 to 89 and others I have a great bad feeling it will follow also. Though I shall regain those in these coming 3rd quarter.

Also played Basketball at our Physical Education Class though got a bruise for doing a careless split....lol! And now I am feeling a little pain where my bruise is.

Right now, planning to play and tomorrow and Sunday, a day for doing assignments :)

Bad day. All from school, my teacher in Filipino just said, My grades are decreasing. For example, my Filipino from 92 to 89 and others I have a great bad feeling it will follow also. Though I shall regain those in these coming 3rd quarter.

I guess you play too much.
Study a little harder and I am sure that the score will rise :thumbs_up:

From tuesday until today we has no classes dues to the earthquake. Gave me some time to relax a little. xD
So it's serves a purpose then.
Yup, looks right and that is what I am doing right now. I limit myself on too much playing. Tomorrow as I've said, I will do my assignments and make sure they are all correct when checked next week.
Told ya :grin:
Wish you the best grades, and I hope you get the 1st place in your class (or better, in your school)

Level 30
So it's serves a purpose then.

Told ya :grin:
Wish you the best grades, and I hope you get the 1st place in your class (or better, in your school)

Actually Im still the Top 1 in our class but my position in overall Grade 8 which is 2nd might change maybe to 3rd or 4th. I got lucky to beat the 3rd because he missed some Projects and still lucky I think still because he missed again some projects :) Though I dont want to be complacent and lighten up for the 4th in rank is also a nasty enemy. At 3rd Quarter I promise to do well and its paying off, just got highest at both 2 seatworks at Math. :D

Level 22
Teacher's pet... That explains why I never got the top position in school, I never cared about the bullshit teachers are shoving in my head. I hated rote learning, I always asked why at lectures, they punished me for asking, they always get pissed. Most of them said: You know Mr. chobibo, you need to listen to what I am saying, stop asking; Don't imitate this kid, children should always listen to elders.

I had this cool teacher once, he told me: Always ask why, that's the point of going to school. Grades are there to measure the teachers capability to teach, not your capability to learn. When you ask things, you show interest in it, and I'm sure you'll always remember what you've learned because of that interest.

Anyways, don't get offended, just sharing my own experiences with the subject at hand.

EDIT: Oh, the cool teacher got fired after a year, because of his opinions. What a waste...

Level 30
Sad experience. I do think it is quite a bad thing they fired this teacher which in my opinion should have stayed and to be honest, by asking is where you can learn. I fully agree in it. Our C.L.E teacher always say that to us also. No offense but your school don't know how to hire willing-to-teach teachers because they fired a teacher which I think has a perfect quality of a willing to teach teacher because he is willing to teach even he can be bombarded with questions and yet will not get irritated.

Level 22
@ Rheiko: It's a depressing story to me, but I'm happy you enjoyed and lol'd at it.
EDIT: you look* mad, I was kidding lol xD

Last edited:
Level 35
So yea, update I wanted to post yesterday, however feel asleep before posting:

First I visited grandparents and picked up my youngest sister who was staying with them.
Then upon arriving home I just had time to call EA support, and damn - I was surprised, first that I could actually call them, second that they picked up fast and third: They actually managed to solve my problem. Freaking nice :thumbs_up: Usually I place little fate in EA, and given that it is actually a third party company that takes care of the support is has only slightly increased my opinion of EA, however being able to actually play and use the DLC I bought 10 days ago is a damn nice thing, even if they should just have included a guide for how to get it to work, when selling it..

Then I looked at more job applications, began working on a signature, went to Hive and wrote this (Edit: And feel asleep :grin:)

Roland

R

Roland

I've been 10 hours on my Friend's house, the house was kinda creepy but nice, Lots of antiques and sacred gardens and Shrines of their ancestry. The caretaker told the history on the house was shared on my other classmate, Alvin. Anyway, I enjoyed the whole night singing, Eating Pasta and more, even Drinking 10 bottles of Philippine made gins and 5 bottles of Rich alcohol wine :3 Then, I passed out on the living room at 4:30 AM, Lots of people invited were passed out too. Haha.

Right now, I'm gonna spend my ordinary daily routine here on hive :p

Roland

R

Roland

I've been all night on the cemetery which my parents and my young brother was buried, I stayed there and slept, Brought flowers and I've Planning to cremate them in All souls day.
Well, today is my young brother's birthday. But I didn't went to the cemetery during my birthday cause I enjoyed drinking liquor.

Status
Not open for further replies.