• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
This be square or you're a troll mentality is so sick and swollen it's like mumps in the idiot gland.

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

Level 25
Naaaah, don't worry bro, we just said we're going to that super special secret place to see the... brand new logo they got.

Thought so, comforting to hear that.

(What is dark souls though? Sounds awesome, but never heard of it, maybe I should have a trip to Pirate Bay as well to admire the new logo of theirs.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 13
GOTY 2011 if you don't ask

a: a bribed critic or,
b: a spaz who can't handle difficulty

Personally, I dunno how it's gonna work on PC. Have a feeling the controls are gonna be iffy. Also, they're kinda punishing console customers who bought it before it came out on PC.

HFR

HFR

Level 22
Woke up 4 in the morning. Had jolly good fun.

e38.gif

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
^ He recieves few of them daily.

On topic: Played some games, and afterwards studied Latin language. I really like it, I don't really know why people dislike learning it, it's quite fun in my opinion.

Level 34
So, are you jellymad of my awesome 12 victories winning streak, with 12 different heroes? I know you are. :3
jellymad.png

inb4 2 custom and co-op games, shut up, those also count as victories. :>

Also, I had one of my best games with Tryndamere today. As a king, I had to fulfill my duty and carry my allies to victory. Died only once, because of Ignite's true damage.
obey-your-king.png

Kas

Kas

Level 10
i found an odd custom campain on my computer, so i played it. It seemed pretty well, and it had quite a heavy amount of custom models, most of which i possess.
I dont seem to remeber downloading the Campain, so there could be something wrong there

Status
Not open for further replies.