• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted my 5000 comment and earned by 1400 rep.
tumblr_lpeq0hIbTS1qgtj4p.jpg

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Was going to work on my 3D assignment.. ended up playing League of Legends all day.

shiiK_Lekonal_DonDustin_Deolrin_VS_Tacibana_NFWar_FrIkY_TRD_01.png

Level 22
I left the Hive today, right now. The idea of my whole stay here or similar forums was to use them whenever I needed help with the editor (like im now only using SC2Mapster for - an entirely devoted to SC2 unlike here) not chit chat or waste time on any irrelevant topics as it happened (since ponies appealed to me thats the exception). Also as a melee player, I don't think I should be doing anything in a mapmaking community. As of now my appearance here will be completely casual and as rare as some of the oldest members, or simply put - almost never.

Level 34
THW Rules said:
Singular agent: Also called the �(no) multi-accounting rule�. Each individual that frequents our website is, upon the creation of an account, entitled to that account alone, meaning that the same user cannot have multiple accounts. In the case that the user creates more than one account, the administration reserves the right to close any accounts the user has made. Meaning, users who create more than account are liable to be banned.
What you're doing is pretty much "ban evasion". If you're perma-banned, then just leave, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.