• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Decided that the grave isn't a fancy place to be and dug my way to the surface.
Vacation started.
(and I got away with the thing so I didnt actually die)

Also, thought about the following:

RANDOM BRAIN QUESTION TIME!

Okay, so, lets take this one theoretical guy. okay, so he is your average Joe McRegular. Whats so special about him is the fact that he has pants (note: ONLY pants) that make his lower body completely invisible.

So, if you look from the sides like normal, you wont see his legs. at all. cool story and stuff. Also, if you look diagonally from above, same thing. nothing special.

Now, for the question:
What if you look diagonally from BELOW? What do you see by his vaist? His intestines? clothes? skin? the void beyond?

Lets move on to part 2: Now, try thinking that you somehow got below him, by either getting under some glass floor, magic, scientific gravity machine thingaling or simply by trying to get laid (or maybe not), what would you see from there? Okay, this question is the same as above, but it can be so much different, depending how you think about it.

And done. My initial suggestion is that you see his intestines, though that aswell would be rather ridiculous.

(PS: I initially wrote this to ask my friends, though im not expecting much from them, so i also pasted it here. And no, I didn't find this from somewhere, It just got stuck in my head and wrote it.)

Pix and it doesnt happen.
-mare

(edited it abit.)

Level 4
Today, a classmate asked me one of his lifelong questions, and then I started thinking about it too, so much it boggles my mind. Are you ready? This might be very complicated for a brain of an average human.
OK, here we go...

HOW DOES SHIP NOT SINK?!!?!?!?!??!!!!11//??

Level 6
@Narrat0r,
that's very simple though i was thinking about it all day long(that's what i did today)

i do know now.

the ship doesn't sink because...

because...

it's the Sun gravity that doesn't let the ship sink!!!!1

if you think a little bit more you'll find my answer much more realistic than it seems to be for now!

Level 35
Worked, had meeting with supervisor, worked some more.. spent the rest of the day sleeping after finishing other work stuff very very early in the morning.

Because it's covered by oil and oil and water do not mix.

Or its metal and metal and water don't mix as well as air and metal doesn't mix. Hence a ball of metal with enough air inside to create the required lift of the metals weight will float.. Yea. Or maybe they just use chuck testa :grin:

Level 12
Decided that the grave isn't a fancy place to be and dug my way to the surface.
Vacation started.
(and I got away with the thing so I didnt actually die)

Also, thought about the following:

RANDOM BRAIN QUESTION TIME!

Okay, so, lets take this one theoretical guy. okay, so he is your average Joe McRegular. Whats so special about him is the fact that he has pants (note: ONLY pants) that make his lower body completely invisible.

So, if you look from the sides like normal, you wont see his legs. at all. cool story and stuff. Also, if you look diagonally from above, same thing. nothing special.

Now, for the question:
What if you look diagonally from BELOW? What do you see by his vaist? His intestines? clothes? skin? the void beyond?

Lets move on to part 2: Now, try thinking that you somehow got below him, by either getting under some glass floor, magic, scientific gravity machine thingaling or simply by trying to get laid (or maybe not), what would you see from there? Okay, this question is the same as above, but it can be so much different, depending how you think about it.

And done. My initial suggestion is that you see his intestines, though that aswell would be rather ridiculous.

(PS: I initially wrote this to ask my friends, though im not expecting much from them, so i also pasted it here. And no, I didn't find this from somewhere, It just got stuck in my head and wrote it.)

Pix and it doesnt happen.
-mare

(edited it abit.)

I think you cannot see anything at all, because one's brain cannot perceive it. Or either cannot define it. Like Daltonism.

Level 34
Vkael just made us lose in LoL and ruined my perfect 10 wins streak. I think I'll go chug down some bleach, thanks for wasting my time, Vkael.
349arub.jpg

Look at all the hero diversity! Unlike that Deo dude who only plays Mordekaiser...

Last edited:
Level 12
Rediscovered 3 awesome old mini games:
- We Got Explosives
- Alien Phobia
- Tapan Kaikki

good times.

Also, TRD, add some bloody hidden tags into that monster!

Level 21
Made sure to take out the garbage and recycling today, and just stayed home and watched Youtube and looked at more info for Mists of Pandaria.

I'm nearing my 4000th post :3
Today, all the seniors were partying all day in school, I aced a Chemistry test, got a whooping 95 average in English (well, to be fair, the teacher didn't correct any of our essays yet, so this grade is based on my Holistic grade, project grades and vocabulary test grades (Perfect 100s on everything, and a 92 on a vocabulary test) :3)
I also got a 15.5/20 on my History test which, using our teacher's method of conversion, would compute to an 86.5 ;D (Multiply by 3 and add 40, or sometimes, multiply by 3.5 and add 30.)

Then I continued working on a system for SotP, and I fell asleep on my chair.

I'm pretty depressed now. :c
Spring break started and I don't know why I don't feel good at all :C

Level 11
i tried a MLP + AQ game called PvP (Pony Vs Pony)
im kickin' ass at it

Hey are you playing AqW too :p
ON topic : i just realized that i cant make a decent looking futuristic map D: maybe i need some refreshing first though ._. oh and i was playing yugi oh with my friend...he surrendered because i return all his synchro monsters with a sphinx xD

Status
Not open for further replies.