• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
today my days in the hive were almost over. temporarily.
my older brother came home, got angry at me (dont ask why, lol), took the modem, ripped all the cables off of it, got my other brother angry, they yelled, the other one (non-drunk) went upstairs to wake up mom, the other one went downstairs to yell at dogs, then my mom came downstairs, they yelled, then calmed, then the other (my bro*) went upstairs (first he went to kitchen and threw the modem to the trash bin lol), punched a wall (i assume it was a wall [i heard it all the way to downstairs]) and went to sleep.

and i was worried about my cat all that time. yey.

Level 7
my older brother came home, got angry at me (dont ask why, lol), took the modem, ripped all the cables off of it, got my other brother angry, they yelled, the other one (non-drunk) went upstairs to wake up mom, the other one went downstairs to yell at dogs, then my mom came downstairs, they yelled, then calmed, then the other (my bro*) went upstairs (first he went to kitchen and threw the modem to the trash bin lol), punched a wall (i assume it was a wall [i heard it all the way to downstairs]) and went to sleep.

Cool story bro... Lol jk. Why did he violate the modem? Modems things to be praised, not destroyed D:

Level 16

lol guess he lost in a drinking contest

Level 12
lol,so you mean that's his way of thanking the modem that it's working and gives him good internet? =))

he isnt really a nerd kind of a person, so not exactly.
its mainly because my oldest brother (i got 3, 1 has moved away) is (or was) studying computer stuff and, well, hasnt got a job. another reason is...basically, because he was drunk, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.