• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Finished a book, started another, drank some coffee. Right now I'm cooking a meal and sipping on one of these babies:

don-de-due1.jpg

Level 9
Today I went to my grandma and grandpa. The day went claim then at about 10 at night my grandpa tipped over so he bleed hard but he got anyway care of it. It came from a wart. He's very addictied to cigars. It needed a clean up and massive help. (It's was only me and my grandma who could help him up.) My grandpa is now fine. It'll be no worry now. But I'm worried about this will happen again.

Last edited:

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
Today I went to my grandma and grandpa. The day went claim then at about 10 at night my grandpa tipped over so he bleed hard but he got anyway care of it. It came from a wart. He's very addictied to cigars. It needed a clean up and massive help. (It's was only me and my grandma who could help him up.) My grandpa is now fine. It'll be no worry now. But I'm worried about this will happen again. (.)_(.)
Not to come off as disrespecting or anything, but those are clearly boobs.

Level 7
Today I went to my grandma and grandpa. The day went claim then at about 10 at night my grandpa tipped over so he bleed hard but he got anyway care of it. It came from a wart. He's very addictied to cigars. It needed a clean up and massive help. (It's was only me and my grandma who could help him up.) My grandpa is now fine. It'll be no worry now. But I'm worried about this will happen again. (.)_(.)

I barely made in through your post without ripping my hair out, your grammar is so bad

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
Thats your opinion, in my opinion I love getting wasted.
That you're having fun when you're drunk doesn't quite imply that a hangover is rad. Cause and effect; getting wasted (cause), whilst great fun, leads to a hangover (effect), which is everything but rad. Which pretty much was Gille's point, and I've never met anyone actually enjoying nausea and headache either.

Level 3
That you're having fun when you're drunk doesn't quite imply that a hangover is rad. Cause and effect; getting wasted (cause), whilst great fun, leads to a hangover (effect), which is everything but rad. Which pretty much was Gille's point, and I've never met anyone actually enjoying nausea and headache either.

You can call me weird but I kinda enjoy that with my homies, its summer vacation and Ive worked my ass off at college so this is the best. Being hangover in the morning is nothing because as soon as i wake up I wake up my homies and start doing the same, in fact I am waiting for this dudes to wake up and keep doin' it.

Level 24
First I worked a litle on my wc3 map then I played wow and commented on a guys equpment, so he yelled at me and said ''Atleast I have a life and cant waste all my time on this stupid game'' Ironicly he did spent 3 hours in tradechat complaining about that he had a life instead of getting gear :p

Level 12
searched for some more roguelike games.
watched some stuff from youtube.
searched for some pr0n games.
didnt want to read 'cupcakes' again.
wondered why the pony thread was so quiet today.
was bored.

my day in a nutshell.

Level 12
Nothin, woke up at 10 a.m. helped my father storage the wood for this winter, went to celebrate the diploma of the son of my dads best man or smthin like that... Played some Rok found out that King_Katanova will be in clan LD (next version will get supported) and I watched this
Go fuck your snake!
tumblr_ll01vzWIoi1qbs8f0o1_500.png

Level 11
had a 6 hour drive from ATL and back trying to pick up my brother from the airport... found out we just went there for nothing and now he's stuck in Boston :(... are tickets really 1200 Euros from Germany to America?!?!? i mean wow, thats a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.